Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Because supplier costs have risen and availability is still poor? Things are not changing for the better right now no matter where you look.
If it was because of supplier costs then several options should have seen an increase and the base price would have seen a minimal increase. Instead the base price skyrocketed and most options stayed the same price. Supplier pricing explains the carbon, wanting a piece of the hefty adms some buyers are paying explains the base price.

Never said I want things to change for the better but at least have a plan to actually deliver units before deciding you can cash-in on how desirable they are

So does this mean the 2022 Goat Rodeo is about over and we're gonna start the 2023 Goat Rodeo?

I locally saw a trailer that had at least some CT4's and at LEAST one Electric Blue 4BW with the standard two tone wheels. So someone's car is on the way to them.

Jameson, I'm out of the Ann Arbor area, by chance did you get a look at what company is transporting these cars to dealers in Michigan?

Jameson, I'm out of the Ann Arbor area, by chance did you get a look at what company is transporting these cars to dealers in Michigan?
It passed me on the other side of the highway at 70+mph. The only thing I could make out for sure the was the blue 4BW.

I thought I had my first spotting of one yesterday too:
IStb8c6.jpg
Ha. My wife has a 22 sport touring hatch. Good thing it's a different color than my 5BW (when I get it), so we can tell them apart. Also, the new Civic is waaaaay better than it has any right to be at it's price point.

Has anyone noticed a disparity in destination charge since they placed their order? My Monroney is now available on the Sewell Cadillac site, and my car has a $400 higher destination charge than when I originally placed the order. It's also $400 higher than another CT4-V Blackwing being delivered to the same dealer.

My car ($67,490)
Another car ($67,195)

@1StunnaV any insight on this?

Last edited:
Apologies if I missed it elsewhere, but was 2023 pricing officially announced?

Robs tracking info still shows me at 3800. Just did a quick chat with Cadillac and was told I am now at 4000. At least I'm making progress!
How do you reach Cadillac? Through online chat? Or is there a number to call where you can actually get a live person to track down your order status? Thanks!

Ha. My wife has a 22 sport touring hatch. Good thing it's a different color than my 5BW (when I get it), so we can tell them apart. Also, the new Civic is waaaaay better than it has any right to be at it's price point.
My wife drives a 2018 Honda Sport Touring Hatchback and loves it, and you are right about a lot of car for the money..

If it was because of supplier costs then several options should have seen an increase and the base price would have seen a minimal increase. Instead the base price skyrocketed and most options stayed the same price. Supplier pricing explains the carbon, wanting a piece of the hefty adms some buyers are paying explains the base price.

Never said I want things to change for the better but at least have a plan to actually deliver units before deciding you can cash-in on how desirable they are
Do you think there are no suppliers involved in making a base model? Whether they pass along increases (or don't have any) is at their discretion. I'm sure GM sees how the market has been for the BWs and it is not unfathomable for them to want a cut of the action some dealers are getting. It's their fiduciary duty to make money for shareholders. If they could make all customers happy at the same time it would be great, but they are not going to throw away an opportunity for profit. I'm not defending them-just acknowledging the state of the business world at the moment.

Got notification from my dealer my vehicle is produced! He gave me the VIN as well....I guess now we wait for the next goat rodeo 😀. Good thing it made progress... I put my other car up for sale and it sold in 2 days lol.
great news! BTW, which forum did you use to sell your other vehicle? I have an S2000 to sell and wondering where to list it. Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop