Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My CT4VBW had a TPW of 5/16 but so far had still been sitting at 3400, and I noticed a few of the other 5/16 CT4VBW’s were the same. I decided to check with Cadillac chat (first time, I’ve been trying not to obsess on this) and they told me my order is at 4000 - available to ship! Seems too good to be true, although I know that’s just moving me into the next stage of the rodeo. Now to see how long it can possibly take for the 60 mile journey from Lansing to my dealer in Grand Rapids! Anyone want to set the over/under?

My CT4VBW had a TPW of 5/16 but so far had still been sitting at 3400, and I noticed a few of the other 5/16 CT4VBW’s were the same. I decided to check with Cadillac chat (first time, I’ve been trying not to obsess on this) and they told me my order is at 4000 - available to ship! Seems too good to be true, although I know that’s just moving me into the next stage of the rodeo. Now to see how long it can possibly take for the 60 mile journey from Lansing to my dealer in Grand Rapids! Anyone want to set the over/under?
My sales advisor just told me that ALL cars held at the plant/autoport are on indefinite hold with no ETA. "The location and its surroundings are currently congested at this time".

WHY??? All of this is nuttier than a X-Mas fruitcake!
I'm going into wild speculation mode but it's interesting that the Jack Cooper shipping tracker went dark around this time too. Could be anything from a system crash and they lost track of all their inventory, to some problem with Jack Cooper contract, staff etc. Whatever it is, my guess is that it will not be quick to resolve.

My sales advisor just told me that ALL cars held at the plant/autoport are on indefinite hold with no ETA. "The location and its surroundings are currently congested at this time".
The "congested" reason has been around for a long time. And labeling it as "indefinite" simply means they can't tell us when a specific car will be shipped - which is "situation normal" for the goat rodeo. I wouldn't read too much into that answer.

Rob- Just received my 2023 order # : BRBT9N, can you please add it
So what voodoo magic did your dealer have to do to get Workbench to spit out an actual 2023 order number? :ROFLMAO:

Hey Rob. Appreciate all your hard work keeping everyone up to date. I have a new order number for my 2023 5BW BRBHF7 if you could add me back to the list. Thank you. And now same exact car is $14k more.

Last edited:
The "congested" reason has been around for a long time. And labeling it as "indefinite" simply means they can't tell us when a specific car will be shipped - which is "situation normal" for the goat rodeo. I wouldn't read too much into that answer.
Yup, I'm fixated less on 'congested' and more on 'all cars in Michigan', combined with the tracker going down, and someone in another forum posting that 'a big shake up is going on' re: Jack Cooper.

I'm going into wild speculation mode but it's interesting that the Jack Cooper shipping tracker went dark around this time too. Could be anything from a system crash and they lost track of all their inventory, to some problem with Jack Cooper contract, staff etc. Whatever it is, my guess is that it will not be quick to resolve.
What is the Jack Cooper shipping tracker?

Hey Rob. Appreciate all your hard work keeping everyone up to date. I have a new order number for my 2023 5BW BRBHF7 if you could add me back to the list. Thank you. And now same exact car is $14k more.
If my 2022 $93K 5BW order is now $14K more, good chance I’m going rodeo free. If it was just the cost increase, that I could deal with. It’s just the general ineptitude of GM and my dealer that is pushing me over the edge.

I’m not sure i understand the reasoning behind upping the price if you’re just going to continue ridiculous delays. The same issues that caused the room for markup will cause the group willing to pay the premium to look elsewhere when they don’t get their car

A couple of BW’s were delivered to Maryland yesterday, Hopefully the northeast starts to see cars coming in! Both cars had build dates of early January.
I just tried to check the status of my 13 month old order and noticed that my entire order tracking entry was gone. Can anyone shed some light on this matter? I also noticed that the number of pages dropped to three from five so I'm guessing that I'm not the only one affected. Thanks.

I just tried to check the status of my 13 month old order and noticed that my entire order tracking entry was gone. Can anyone shed some light on this matter? I also noticed that the number of pages dropped to three from five so I'm guessing that I'm not the only one affected. Thanks.

I’m not sure i understand the reasoning behind upping the price if you’re just going to continue ridiculous delays. The same issues that caused the room for markup will cause the group willing to pay the premium to look elsewhere when they don’t get their car
That’s my situation, I was initially looking at other vehicles that were more expensive than the 5BW. Now I’m going to go back and compare 2023 prices and see where things are at. The lack of communication from GM and my dealer makes me wonder if I wouldn’t continue to have these issues regarding parts and warranty service even after I received a car. I’ve always felt I got reasonable CS at my Mercedes dealer.

Because supplier costs have risen and availability is still poor? Things are not changing for the better right now no matter where you look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop