Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
They told my car ship as well. That was 2 weeks ago
With all the constantly moving variables in the shipping world, nailing down a delivery time frame is not an exact science. It took 10 days for my car to get the last 15 miles to the delivering dealer.

Look's like I'm out of the goat pen !
Yes, Cadillac chat told me mine shipped as well 2 weeks ago. So I asked dealer, they said it had not. A week later Cadillac said it was "Available to Ship".

Honestly I wouldn't get your hopes up until you actually touch it in person. There was a guy on here that went to the dealer because he thought it was delivered and it wasn't there. That's how crazy this is.

The first picture is just before I bought it . . . right now, I am working on re-doing almost everything on the car . . . drivetrain (Chevrolet Performance "Connect & Cruise LT1\8L90E E-Rod" kit), electrical system, rearend, brakes, etc. etc. . . .
The second picture is the current status, with the engine installed, showing the new LED Headlights and Park/Turn Signals installed
Another TriFive driver here. The '59 in the background must be fun in the summer.

I unfortunately went a step back today on the JCW tracker. Went back to "On Hold" after being at "Picked" since April 11. I'm VIN 86-420

Camaro6 User Name: VIN
AsnDate = March 3, 2022, 3:32 pm Eastern Time
BayedDate = March 8, 2022, 9:22 am Eastern Time
DealerName =
DeliveryDate = Null
Description = Pending
Destination = -
DestinationId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
DestinationType =
DispatchedDate = Null
PairedDate = Null
DocumentCount = 0
FreightId = 0452414784
LoadId =
Origin = Grand River GM Plant
OriginId = 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
OriginType =
TripNumber = -
VehicleStatus = On Hold
VinNumber = 1G6D25R6XN0860420
DocumentList =
RelayInformation =
ShippingNoteId = 28af8d85-8130-4a35-b951-99ef62e5d559

I unfortunately went a step back today on the JCW tracker. Went back to "On Hold" after being at "Picked" since April 11. I'm VIN 86-420
This happened to me as well in early April. I definitely wish there was better explanations as to what's happening throughout the process.

Looks like I get to join the class of 3400 graduates finally, chat bot confirms vehicle produced. Live agent says its has been shipped, which must be a mistake since yesterday I was 3400 with a march TPW and told to check back in 1 to 2 weeks.

Now to the next step, the goat holding pen!

No update from my dealer. TPW was supposedly moved up to 4/18 but no VIN and status is unknown. Not sure what to think of it. I’ll just have to wait it out………...some more!!!

9 months from initial order, 3 order numbers due to various mystery cancellations, 5 months from initial TPW and 3 times flipping between 3000/3100 and 3400, chatbot just informed me that my vehicle has been produced! I know the rodeo is just beginning, but progress feels good, particularly as I have CF1 on my car.

Well don’t get to excited, I felt same way when I saw that update, delivered , Autoport, Paired. . It’s been there a month now. I’ll get it someday.

Well don’t get to excited, I felt same way when I saw that update, delivered , Autoport, Paired. . It’s been there a month now. I’ll get it someday.
I think you misunderstand the meme. Its initial excitement at the Delivered and then disappointment once you see the DealerName.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop