Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
First update on the jack cooper transport tracker for myself as well since it's been built 3/1. itshappening(maybe).ronpaul
According to my dealership, as of this morning, my 5 actually has shipped with an ETA of 5/27. itshappening(stillpendingbutthingslookingup).

Assembly date 2/28, CF1, non CF seats, 6spd, bronze wheels

My salesman called me today. They want to pick up my trade and give me a loaner. They’re going to do the paperwork to lock in my interest rate and pay off my trade. I assume I’ll be making pay,ents on a car I don’t have, and probably won’t for another 6 to 8 weeks. My car is currently at 4000 according to the Cadillac chat feature. I’m inclined to do it. I wonder what they’re going to do in a couple of months when the car is still at the trucking company !? Anybody else had this happen ?

My salesman called me today. They want to pick up my trade and give me a loaner. They’re going to do the paperwork to lock in my interest rate and pay off my trade. I assume I’ll be making pay,ents on a car I don’t have, and probably won’t for another 6 to 8 weeks. My car is currently at 4000 according to the Cadillac chat feature. I’m inclined to do it. I wonder what they’re going to do in a couple of months when the car is still at the trucking company !? Anybody else had this happen ?
I mean....that sounds weird. I think by doing this, you almost end up in a situation where the only thing that gets guaranteed is that you can't back out, which is probably what they want?? Because you will no longer have the old car and you'll have a new current loan / hard inquiry on your credit report for the BW. I don't know...maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: SOP
No way. Would your finance company even agree to paying for a car that is in limbo and not physically on site? You would be held hostage by your own car. Again, hell no. Interest rates would probably go up by another .5% or so in 1-2 months time. Too much complication for minimal increase in cost.

At least you wont have to worry about anything going wrong with your trade-in car and you get to put all the miles on there loaner.

Sounds like someone is getting creative with those end of month numbers!

I might consider it based on the loaner they’ll provide. Escalade? Let’s talk…

At least you wont have to worry about anything going wrong with your trade-in car and you get to put all the miles on there loaner.
That’s where I’m at. I‘m Not driving it, and if it’s gone I won’t be tempted. I’m going on vacation in a couple of weeks and I’d rather drive their loaner. I’m pretty patient, the car will eventually show up.

They wanted my trade in and wanted to finish the deal back in February. I think they had a buyer for the trade in. But here we are almost in may and no black wing. It’s almost like the dealership is held hostage buy the manufacturer and/or shipper

If I had done that, I would have made a car payment on a car I don’t have for about 3 months now. With no end in sight. You have no idea when you’re getting your car. I’ve been at 3800 on robs tracker and 4000 with Cadillac since January 20th.

If I had done that, I would have made a car payment on a car I don’t have for about 3 months now. With no end in sight. You have no idea when you’re getting your car. I’ve been at 3800 on robs tracker and 4000 with Cadillac since January 20th.
I believe most of us have places refundable deposits also, with the option to walk away cleanly. Also, WHAT ABOUT INSURANCE?? Bank financing requires full coverage on the car. That's technically your car sitting in the lot of doom, how does that even work??

Oyyyy what a headache. Again, hell no.

Rob I just got my new order number. Can you do me a favor when you get a chance and change mine to BPBGXB?

Does that mean that once you've signed everything over that you own the car though? That would also make you responsible for anything during transport potentially. Unless their offer gives you the option to go pick up from the goat pen, I'd run away personally. And we all know pick up is out of the question.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly. Lots of movement!

goat learn GIF

I'll throw my numbers out, in case anyone is curious, and it gives me an excuse to celebrate that I saw some movement:

1/04/22 Ordered
1/13/22 Allocated with TPW of 2/07/22
3/08/22 Built (so a month after my original TPW)
3/09/22 Bayed, per the Jack Cooper tracker. It spent the next six weeks moving between on hold, picked, and paired.
4/27/22 Finally moved to the railyard

And now I have a 5/27/22 estimated delivery date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop