Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I hear you Rob and you are absolutely correct. I'm in the Honda motorcycle business and we are dealing with all the same problems/shortages on Gold Wings, Side-by-Side Pioneers and Talons, ATV's, Moto-Cross and Duel-Sport motorcycles. It is tough on us and tough on our customers. The selling fun aspect is all gone for a while.
Funny you mention that....a co-worker ordered a new Jet Ski from a local shop. It arrived without all of its parts and he can't take delivery of it yet. LOL

I told everyone here it's not just Chevy, or Cadillac, or GM...it's everywhere...

But nooooooooo....nobody listens to me.... 🤣
They're listening, but it's more fun to complain than suffer in silence. 🙂

I have a 5 that's been sitting at 3800 for over a month.....no CF packages.....question about CF1 and CF2.....has anyone ordered OEM via local Cadillac parts dept.....if so can you share details ie, parts cost, ETA parts, dealer install or local body shop, install costs, etc. Thanks.

Last season BRP Ski Doo sent all their sleds out without chips/ key in tether you could have stolen anyone of them!

Rob, can you add me to the tracker? I was waiting to see if this was really going to happen. Spoke with my salesman today who told me the order was accepted by production and has a tentative build date of June 20th.
Order #BNJDBK
3000-Accepted by Production Control

Rob, can you add me to the tracker? I was waiting to see if this was really going to happen. Spoke with my salesman today who told me the order was accepted by production and has a tentative build date of June 20th.
Order #BNJDBK
all set

Order #BNJDBK
You're REAL local to me. Whats your order and which dealer?

Well I check in with Cadillac support about two times a week to see if my car has progressed. At least that’s what it started out as in January when it was built. Now I check to see what answer they give me as to why it hasn’t been delivered. Today’s answer was new to me. “They are wait for enough cars to be built that are headed to my particular state (Illinois) before they will ship”.

So I’m thinking maybe 8-10 cars on a truck right? The whole state with 12+ million people and including Chicago hasn’t ordered 8-10 cars that have been produced? I think they have a game each day to see which support member can come up with the best excuse.

I do feel really bad for people in Wyoming. They may never have 8-10 people order

Order was placed at Serra Cadillac in Washington Twp. - 5BW. You're picture looks familiar - seems like I should know you!
I've been around lol. I had a short stint on TV on a GM sponsored show called Motor City Masters in '14.

I have a 5 that's been sitting at 3800 for over a month.....no CF packages.....question about CF1 and CF2.....has anyone ordered OEM via local Cadillac parts dept.....if so can you share details ie, parts cost, ETA parts, dealer install or local body shop, install costs, etc. Thanks.
If it's not on your original build they are not letting you order it from your local dealer

Last season BRP Ski Doo sent all their sleds out without chips/ key in tether you could have stolen anyone of them!
Yeah but without smartshocks who's gonna take one? What's your DT screen name? Mine is the same here as there.

Rear CF spoiler part number 85517781. It’s 3k The CF spoiler gets bolted down, not sure if the standard spoiler is bolted or if they used double sided tape. If not you will have to drill the deck lid for it.

Last edited:
Well I check in with Cadillac support about two times a week to see if my car has progressed. At least that’s what it started out as in January when it was built. Now I check to see what answer they give me as to why it hasn’t been delivered. Today’s answer was new to me. “They are wait for enough cars to be built that are headed to my particular state (Illinois) before they will ship”.
Which dealership did you order from? Because from what I've gathered during my 30 or so calls between chicagoland dealers (before I put down a deposit), is that it's difficult to get BWs to be transported to IL for some weird reason. And most times the shipping takes 3-4mo to IL.

I have no idea why this is, but I'm hoping this wont happen to me when mine's built, but you never know. Hopefully your BW comes in soon

I ordered through landmark Cadillac in Springfield Illinois. They are msrp and really want to help their customers. They cater towards the older clientele and ordering a black wing was kind of an adventure. Still we are less than 300 miles away from the plant and waiting for over 3 months isn’t fun

I ordered through landmark Cadillac in Springfield Illinois. They are msrp and really want to help their customers. They cater towards the older clientele and ordering a black wing was kind of an adventure. Still we are less than 300 miles away from the plant and waiting for over 3 months isn’t fun
Yea thats a little further south than me, hopefully the shipping thing gets cleared up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop