Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Sheeit, I couldn’t get them to give me an Escalade when I left my car for service for a week…

“Escalades are for Escalade customers…” they said. They just don’t get it.
At my Cadillac dealership I’m pretty sure they’ve sold everything that had 4 wheels. My Mercedes dealership sold all their loaners and now use a rental car company for loaners. Crazy world.

17151508-8116-47C0-A550-307F17D58442.jpeg

5958C8F7-22DF-4706-8FB4-68DC8D1B3D9B.jpeg

Four CT4-V Blackwings delivered today. According to transport I should have one more on the way tonight.

All pre-sold, I do have a feeling one might become available.

Rear CF spoiler part number 85517781. It’s 3k The CF spoiler gets bolted down, not sure if the standard spoiler is bolted or if they used double sided tape. If not you will have to drill the deck lid for it.
Just saw this and wanted to comment... the standard small painted spoiler is double-sided taped down, BUT the 7 holes in the trunk lid are there for the CF spoiler. No drilling would be required for install of the oem spoiler or the replica currently being marketed(fiberglass or CF, both based on laser scan of an oem spoiler). The savage cadillac and ebay ones do not have studs/bolts to attach them, only tape. I added 3 stainless steel studs to my "psm" style spoiler when I installed it so its more secure.

Attachments

• IMG_5172.jpg
    IMG_5172.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 147
View attachment 8566

View attachment 8567

Four CT4-V Blackwings delivered today. According to transport I should have one more on the way tonight.

All pre-sold, I do have a feeling one might become available.

Curious about the film put on the cars. So my Blackwing has been sitting out in a lot in Lansing presumably starting shortly after it was built, January 6. Does film go on before it goes to the lot? After it goes to the lot? Do they wash it before putting the film on? How do they wash it? Do they put the film right over the accumulated grit? (given their logistics incompetence this wouldn't surprise me). Interesting to ponder these questions.

Curious about the film put on the cars. So my Blackwing has been sitting out in a lot in Lansing presumably starting shortly after it was built, January 6. Does film go on before it goes to the lot? After it goes to the lot? Do they wash it before putting the film on? How do they wash it? Do they put the film right over the accumulated grit? (given their logistics incompetence this wouldn't surprise me). Interesting to ponder these questions.
I doubt any of the cars are being washed at the factory unless they are going back in because it was damaged on the lot. Probably put on in the factory after completed assembly and prior leaving the factory floor.

I doubt any of the cars are being washed at the factory unless they are going back in because it was damaged on the lot. Probably put on in the factory after completed assembly and prior leaving the factory floor.
I would have thought so, too. But I don't see any of that white film outside of the LGR plant. This photo is dated 2022 on Google Maps.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-30 10.14.07.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-30 10.14.07.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 135
There might not be any BWs in that picture, either. Really, all speculation at this point. I can't see them spending more time and money to wash a car that was already clean when it went through final inspection. I would think the protection would be put on after that step.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop