Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
i know...i just had not seen TPW moved up before im sure im 3-6 months out on shipping
I just tried that as my TPW is 5/9 as well and hoping it got moved to 4/25. The Chat told me it was 4/18 which it was several weeks ago :mad:

i know...i just had not seen TPW moved up before im sure im 3-6 months out on shipping
Mine moved a number of times. The last two prior to actually being built went from IIRC 1/5 to 11/19. Took delivery 12/22/2022.

Out of the rodeo and thanks for your time, Rob. You can stop tracking BGPZ8B. My Ranger took a dump and our family is down to one vehicle so I got one of these in “digital teal”. Been spending $600+ in gas a month driving from San Diego to LAX once or twice a week along with the kids activities so going to put my solar and 240 volt/50amp nema outlet to work. It’s been a blast and got so close to driving a manual again!

Attachments

• CB9AA2D9-892E-485E-85D8-2B88556ED3A5.png
    CB9AA2D9-892E-485E-85D8-2B88556ED3A5.png
    15.8 MB · Views: 112
Out of the rodeo and thanks for your time, Rob. You can stop tracking BGPZ8B. My Ranger took a dump and our family is down to one vehicle so I got one of these in “digital teal”. Been spending $600+ in gas a month driving from San Diego to LAX once or twice a week along with the kids activities so going to put my solar and 240 volt/50amp nema outlet to work. It’s been a blast and got so close to driving a manual again!
Good luck with everything. Pray KIA doesn't pull the "don't park your car in your garage or near other cars" card for any more of their cars.

Does this mean I went from the speckled goat pen to the spotted goat pen?

Attachments

• DE25EB47-2070-4EAB-8F53-CB9985EADDC3.png
    DE25EB47-2070-4EAB-8F53-CB9985EADDC3.png
    473 KB · Views: 96
I just chatted with Cadillac. I did indeed move from 5/9 to 4/25
OH mah gurd! Maybe I can move up as well? This was always a question of mine. If people's TPW ever moves to the left instead of right? Mine's just a lowly 4BW after all, with NO CF packages. Hehe.

OH mah gurd! Maybe I can move up as well? This was always a question of mine. If people's TPW ever moves to the left instead of right? Mine's just a lowly 4BW after all, with NO CF packages. Hehe.
My cars got quite the case of the "Benjamin Button" also. It's actually shown up in my garage, and my original TPW was 4/26/22

Don’t get your hopes up. When I chatted with them today they said my TPW is 3/14 and to contact them 1 to 2 weeks after the TPW for the next update. Goats are running the asylum.

My cars got quite the case of the "Benjamin Button" also. It's actually shown up in my garage, and my original TPW was 4/26/22
Uh, what? That's awesome!

Don’t get your hopes up. When I chatted with them today they said my TPW is 3/14 and to contact them 1 to 2 weeks after the TPW for the next update. Goats are running the asylum.
That's so dumb. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!