Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
So I took the day off today to stay with my son who was sick. I mentioned in a post yesterday that I spoke to the sales mgr at my dealer and he told me that in addition to my frustration, he has a bunch of pissed off Escalade customers. Since I had some free time today, I decided to read a 50 page thread on an Escalade forum on another site. I swear those folks are living in a parallel universe to us. Just substitute Arlington for Lansing and I could have easily been reading this thread. Here are some actual quotes:

-Have checked every week and no new news

-My Premium luxury was supposed to get built this week but my status reverted back to 3000 for whatever reason.

-It’s a shit show right now for any and all trims

-I don’t know what the constraints are but I can tell you the less options/packages you have the more likely your vehicle will be built sooner

-For example, he just received a Premium Luxury Sport, I believe, but if he looks up event code it shows 3800 and sitting in Texas. It isn’t in Texas…it’s in Fishers, IN. Sooo he says he can see that my car was moved from one location to another at the Midlothian, TX site where my car has been sitting for almost 4 weeks

-That definitely has to be a chip hold of some sort. I can’t imagine a car sitting not waiting on anything for 2 months

-Ask your dealer to check VINVIEW

-Do you know if there is another site to track by VIN # ?

Of course there’s a ton more but you get the idea. I thought it was pretty amusing but I guess my point here is that we’re not the only ones suffering. Misery loves company!

Woo Hoo! I graduated from the "Class of 3400" yesterday! They really are building cars this week! Cadillac Chat says we are at "4000" - Available To Ship.

Class of 3400 looks like this as of today:

View attachment 8522

And the Class Graduates look like this:

View attachment 8524
It has been a very long wait for you. Congrats

So I took the day off today to stay with my son who was sick. I mentioned in a post yesterday that I spoke to the sales mgr at my dealer and he told me that in addition to my frustration, he has a bunch of pissed off Escalade customers. Since I had some free time today, I decided to read a 50 page thread on an Escalade forum on another site. I swear those folks are living in a parallel universe to us. Just substitute Arlington for Lansing and I could have easily been reading this thread. Here are some actual quotes:

-My Premium luxury was supposed to get built this week but my status reverted back to 3000 for whatever reason.

-I don’t know what the constraints are but I can tell you the less options/packages you have the more likely your vehicle will be built sooner

-For example, he just received a Premium Luxury Sport, I believe, but if he looks up event code it shows 3800 and sitting in Texas. It isn’t in Texas…it’s in Fishers, IN. Sooo he says he can see that my car was moved from one location to another at the Midlothian, TX site where my car has been sitting for almost 4 weeks

-That definitely has to be a chip hold of some sort. I can’t imagine a car sitting not waiting on anything for 2 months

Of course there’s a ton more but you get the idea. I thought it was pretty amusing but I guess my point here is that we’re not the only ones suffering. Misery loves company!
That is also the worlds most profitable automotive plant bar none! GM goes to the ends of the earth for that plant and it's scheduled production. Lansing is afterthought.......

That is also the worlds most profitable automotive plant bar none! GM goes to the ends of the earth for that plant and it's scheduled production. Lansing is afterthought....... Arlington is straight up printing press!

I’ve been at 3800 for ten years. Taking longer than the longer I expected it was going to take

I decided long ago not to ask for updates from GM or try the truck tracking link someone posted. Not once. I have checked Rob's page here and there on one of my 5 orders, but my dealer would also let me know if my order ever gets picked up.

I committed to an already built 4 on March 12. Yesterday I received a message it is on a truck to the dealer. Easy peasy.

It's not just Cadillac, or GM, or even the United States...it's everywhere!!! From another group I'm in...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220427-083331.png
    Screenshot_20220427-083331.png
    751.4 KB · Views: 99

Just saw a post on another forum where a guy with a CT5-V has the car sitting at the dealer on red transport wheels and can't take delivery because they can't get the 20" gloss black LPO rims he ordered. Looks funky. :)

Screenshot 2022-04-27 132758.jpg

Last edited:
I decided long ago not to ask for updates from GM or try the truck tracking link someone posted. Not once. I have checked Rob's page here and there on one of my 5 orders, but my dealer would also let me know if my order ever gets picked up.

I committed to an already built 4 on March 12. Yesterday I received a message it is on a truck to the dealer. Easy peasy.
So I can delete you out of the order tracking page!? 😁🤞

I told everyone here it's not just Chevy, or Cadillac, or GM...it's everywhere...

But nooooooooo....nobody listens to me.... 🤣

So I can delete you out of the order tracking page!? 😁🤞
Absolutely. That one is for a 5 from a local dealer that gets no allocations. It ain't ever gonna happen. Please delete. I have a new 5 on order and do not need it tracked here (y)

May I ask what part of the country you are in? My build date was around that time also. Would love to get delivery this weekend.

FYI:

I told everyone here it's not just Chevy, or Cadillac, or GM...it's everywhere...

But nooooooooo....nobody listens to me.... 🤣
I hear you Rob and you are absolutely correct. I'm in the Honda motorcycle business and we are dealing with all the same problems/shortages on Gold Wings, Side-by-Side Pioneers and Talons, ATV's, Moto-Cross and Duel-Sport motorcycles. It is tough on us and tough on our customers. The selling fun aspect is all gone for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop