Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Hey Rob! Long time lurker, first time poster. Thanks for doing this. I got my order # BMZTRZ from Cadillac Beverly Hills
all set

Ford's creation of Go-Over-Any-Terrain will go down as one of the greatest acronyms ever.

alpine-ibex-dam-italy-01.jpg
That goat seems a bit salty...

Ford's creation of Go-Over-Any-Terrain will go down as one of the greatest acronyms ever.
The launch, to use the term loosely, was a complete disaster and still brewing, with 1000s of vehicles sitting on Ice Mountain for a very long time. -That's one rodeo I'm glad I'm not a part of.

The launch, to use the term loosely, was a complete disaster and still brewing, with 1000s of vehicles sitting on Ice Mountain for a very long time. -That's one rodeo I'm glad I'm not a part of.
I wonder how that MIC Top fiasco is going. Sounds like all the hot cars have their own kind of rodeo going on

Cadillac of Beverly Hills
I'm a little suspect of them b/c I had an order in for over 6 months, and I am pretty sure others have as well for a ct4, but when I check the original selling dealer in the registry, they only allocated STOCK orders, instead of SOLD orders.

I can see this is a different story for the 5's...

Nice, finally a socal dude! Welcome. What's your build look like?
Thanks! MT CT5 V BW in Shadow Metallic with the Natural Tan interior. Opted to skip the Carbon Fiber packages but chose pretty much everything else.

I'm a little suspect of them b/c I had an order in for over 6 months, and I am pretty sure others have as well for a ct4, but when I check the original selling dealer in the registry, they only allocated STOCK orders, instead of SOLD orders.

I can see this is a different story for the 5's...
I'm actually based out of Orange County and the Bay Area but couldn't find a dealer that was nice enough to get me an order pretty much anywhere. Ivan Leon from Cadillac Beverly Hills has been ultra-responsive for me. Got me the order number so I hope that everything is good...

The real reason the plant is shut down...once the cars are built, they can't get out the door since the storage lots are backed up all the way to the factory.

Just got this from the dealer. At least he is trying to figure out what’s going on. I interpreted this as there are too many cars built and they can’t get to some that have been there a while due to being blocked in.
Ya'll thought I was joking two weeks ago.

I've noticed on my window sticker (that finally just posted 6 weeks after my car was built) that next to the VIN it says 'reissue' (I've seen this on other window stickers as well). Does this mean anything?🐐
Screenshot_20220421-111530_Office.jpg

I've noticed on my window sticker (that finally just posted 6 weeks after my car was built) that next to the VIN it says 'reissue' (I've seen this on other window stickers as well). Does this mean anything?🐐 View attachment 8399
Every window sticker I've pulled up online says that. Pretty sure it's just making it clear that that isn't the ORIGINAL window sticker that came on the car, as there can be only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop