Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
An observation from stalking the registry - there hasn't been a manual 5BW built since 3/16. Possibly explains my TPW being pushed to May if there is a delay in getting manual gearboxes.

An observation from stalking the registry - there hasn't been a manual 5BW built since 3/16. Possibly explains my TPW being pushed to May if there is a delay in getting manual gearboxes.
You can't go by that...

I manually add all the information into the Registry for all CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwings....it's time consuming, so I'm roughly a month behind depending on transmission. I've spent my morning adding automatic equipped CT5-V Blackwings...

You can't go by that...

I manually add all the information into the Registry for all CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwings....it's time consuming, so I'm roughly a month behind depending on transmission. I've spent my morning adding automatic equipped CT5-V Blackwings...
Freaking massive levels of dedication right there. Thank you for all your hard work!!

Just got this from the dealer. At least he is trying to figure out what’s going on. I interpreted this as there are too many cars built and they can’t get to some that have been there a while due to being blocked in.

Attachments

• FCA64752-3CAD-4F27-B08C-987C34D20061.png
    FCA64752-3CAD-4F27-B08C-987C34D20061.png
    844.2 KB · Views: 132
Just got this from the dealer. At least he is trying to figure out what’s going on. I interpreted this as there are too many cars built and they can’t get to some that have been there a while due to being blocked in.
congestion issue at the factory???

I have no words...

This is the response i received from my salesman as well. "Congestion" is the term floating around.

I finally heard from my dealer. He spoke to a Cadillac rep and at least my car is sitting at the autoport because it is waiting on a control module and they won't release it. No specifics on which control module. My car has been sitting there since Feb 14. Mine was an auto CT4 BW, no CF package, with the HUD and PDR.

I finally heard from my dealer. He spoke to a Cadillac rep and at least my car is sitting at the autoport because it is waiting on a control module and they won't release it. No specifics on which control module. My car has been sitting there since Feb 14. Mine was an auto CT4 BW, no CF package, with the HUD and PDR.
Well that doesn't inspire a lot of confidence for my build. :( Hope you get it soon.

If you look at the bottom of the email, it should mention some kind of rodeo....YEEHAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop