Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Every window sticker I've pulled up online says that. Pretty sure it's just making it clear that that isn't the ORIGINAL window sticker that came on the car, as there can be only one.
Don't sugarcoat it man, his car self-ignited and GM has to make another vehicle for him!

Something I found interesting when I was waiting for my car to get to me. The window sticker that I was able to pull up showed base and options just as I had spec'd and the total price agreed with it all. I paid this price when I bought it. Remember, my car is a regular CT5-V.

Now, before the car came and I was looking at other GM inventory comparable to my car online, I was noticing something had changed. Some window stickers that had the premium package (like mine) had a separate $700 line item for the lighting package, increasing the price of the car by that amount. The lighting package is included in the premium package and still shows that way in the ordering guide. I thought maybe it was an adjustment to equipment pricing. My car's downloaded sticker showed the lighting package inside the premium package. So, I felt safe from any possible price change.

FF to when I picked up my car. My actual window sticker showed the $700 lighting package listed separately, which increased the total vehicle price by that much. Curious. On the actual sticker the lighting package is also still shown under the premium package. Like I said, I didn't pay any additional $700, but I wonder if anyone else just picking one up from stock might be paying that.

Spoke to my dealer today for an update on shipping. (he has been telling me the system says it is built and waiting only for shipping, this is consistent with the Jack Cooper look up as the registry). No news of course. On a hopeful note they did tell me that they received two cars this week built in the Lansing plant in the 3rd week of December. Mine was built in the first week of January. I hope they are going through the lot on a FIFO basis.......... Maybe May.

Spoke to my dealer today for an update on shipping. (he has been telling me the system says it is built and waiting only for shipping, this is consistent with the Jack Cooper look up as the registry). No news of course. On a hopeful note they did tell me that they received two cars this week built in the Lansing plant in the 3rd week of December. Mine was built in the first week of January. I hope they are going through the lot on a FIFO basis.......... Maybe May.
I would suggest doing the online chat on the cadillac website.
Jack Cooper says built and waiting, however Cadillac informed me it has shipped
and on its way. I don't think the Jack Copper site is up tp the minute with updates.

May 2022? 2023? Other?

I would suggest doing the online chat on the cadillac website.
Jack Cooper says built and waiting, however Cadillac informed me it has shipped
and on its way. I don't think the Jack Copper site is up tp the minute with updates.
That, is an understatement. Neither is VinView, which in my opinion, is a train wreck.

And to think that GM wanted to charge dealers around $3,000 per year for that POS.

Let me give you all a case in point...earlier this week, a shipment of Corvettes to a dealer here in NH....VinView showed the truck being in Western Pennsylvania 24 hours earlier with no further updates. Jack Cooper's site showed it in western New York the night before with no further updates. A customer who activated OnStar in his Corvette, called the salesman that morning and told him the truck would be at the dealership in 45 minutes. Sure, enough...the truck showed up in front of the dealership in 45 minutes. VinView is a complete waste of time and piece of shit, and Jack Cooper's site isn't far behind.

What does it say about GM when the customers know more about their car's location, than GM's own dealer network?

GM:. Are you reading this? Time to get your shit together, or you're going to continue playing catch-up to your competition like you have been for decades...

Something I found interesting when I was waiting for my car to get to me. The window sticker that I was able to pull up showed base and options just as I had spec'd and the total price agreed with it all. I paid this price when I bought it. Remember, my car is a regular CT5-V.

Now, before the car came and I was looking at other GM inventory comparable to my car online, I was noticing something had changed. Some window stickers that had the premium package (like mine) had a separate $700 line item for the lighting package, increasing the price of the car by that amount. The lighting package is included in the premium package and still shows that way in the ordering guide. I thought maybe it was an adjustment to equipment pricing. My car's downloaded sticker showed the lighting package inside the premium package. So, I felt safe from any possible price change.

FF to when I picked up my car. My actual window sticker showed the $700 lighting package listed separately, which increased the total vehicle price by that much. Curious. On the actual sticker the lighting package is also still shown under the premium package. Like I said, I didn't pay any additional $700, but I wonder if anyone else just picking one up from stock might be paying that.
Not sure what that’s about but I bet this guy could give you a perfectly reasonable explanation

98ABF17B-ED79-4A3A-AD45-3FF7B8912D74.jpeg

I'm not aware of a lighting package being an option?

I'm not aware of a lighting package being an option?
For CT5-V
RPO
PCK Premium Package, includes (CWM) Technology Package, (HME) Lighting Package, (Y6F) Climate Package, (AF6) driver power lumbar massage and (AKE) front passenger power lumbar massage

HMELighting Package

For CT5-V
RPO
PCKPremium Package, includes (CWM) Technology Package, (HME) Lighting Package, (Y6F) Climate Package, (AF6) driver power lumbar massage and (AKE) front passenger power lumbar massage

HMELighting Package
So it's part of RPO CWM, but it's not a separate cost option that can be checked off at the dealer when ordering a Blackwing

So it's part of RPO CWM, but it's not a separate cost option that can be checked off at the dealer when ordering a Blackwing
Well, CWM (Technology pkg) requires HME, but it's not part of it. And CWM is included in in the Premium pkg. :)
It's all a trickle down, daisy chain that one thing needs the other. The odd thing I was pointing out was that the sticker showed the lighting package tucked into the Premium pkg price (as it should have been), but was also listed by itself for an additional $700. Remember mine is not a BW.

CWM Technology Package, includes (UDV) 12" diagonal HD color reconfigurable driver cluster and (UV6) Head-Up Display
1 - Requires (HME) Lighting Package and (Y26) Navigation Package.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop