Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Can't they do a factory pickup option? Like the corvette museum pickup? That way they don't have to worry about shipping and everybody gets their car faster if they want to.
Didn't you read my post about the Lansing Delivery Option (option code LD187)?

Only the first 250, but they also are inscribed with the name of the security guard on duty that day.
You also get a free t-shirt in the color of your car (example shown is blaze orange metallic) with your VIN emblazoned on it!
0x1080@1610011826a82a85db4c.jpeg

There is an option for a full carbon fiber striping racing suit and helmet? ... it costs extra... but is on constraint until further notice. 🤷‍♂️
images (13).jpeg

We actually are doing it for all models (ie escalades, xt5's etc) We started doing it on all vehicles except blackwings at first, since a majority of my orders are out of state.... We added the 5 BW's to that list in late Jan or early Feb.... 4BW's are the only thing right now we are allowing out of state orders on...
Dustin, do you think come May 5 when 2023 orders open that will change? Since mine will not be built for 2022, I'd consider placing an order through you if possible.

Correct, all GM status codes are the same. You will see the most fluctuation between 4200, 4300, 4B00 and 4D00
Gotcha, so when that happens, that's just transfers between updates. So if the tracking here shows im at 3800 but chat says 4000 I shouldn't get excited about any movement?

Gotcha, so when that happens, that's just transfers between updates. So if the tracking here shows im at 3800 but chat says 4000 I shouldn't get excited about any movement?
I wouldn't get excited until you're able to press the Start button and put hands on the wheel 😂

So when grabbing my car today my guy told me when talking with the truck driver, he told him that Cadillac is paying him double and to grab primarily blackwings directly from Lansing and head to dealers. His truck had about 5 blackwings on it, but he did say he thinks maybe only one other 5, the rest were 4 blackwings. Mine was the only one for our dealer.

The guy said as soon as he’s done dropping that load he heads back to grab more.

I wonder how long this has been going on--the paying double part, not the shipping difficulties in general. I wouldn't give GM much credit if they just started doing this. Gotta get the right answer at the right time, not when it's too late. If they had to pay extra to get the cars moved anyway, why wait??? As Warren Buffet said: "Predicting rain doesn't count, building arks does."

How do I get on "the list" to add my car for tracking etc. ?
I have no goats to offer in the interim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop