Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
What’s the deal with GM why are they not shipping cars?! Can we as customers go get them then? And why does GM give no updates on why it’s talking so long. Dodge has a 2 to 3 month window on new cars. GM it’s like 8-12 months!
Dodges assembly lines are built to pump out like 20x more cars per

Check this out folks!!
Are they building 120 or 121?...

"Only 120 vehicles will be built, each uniquely numbered to commemorate a specific year from 1902-2022"
... wouldn't that be 121 numbered cars?🤔🤷‍♂️

Who's doing their math?
download (8).jpeg

As per my dealer, my TPW has slipped from 5/2 to 5/30. Oh well, more time for me to enjoy Hellrango 🙂
Previously, waiting all year for your car didn't cost you anything. Fed said they are going to raise rates at each of the 6 meetings they have left. Delays now will start costing money for anyone not paying cash. Rates went up .5%, assuming they do that kind of increase if not more at each meeting to combat the high inflation, rates might be 5-6% at the end of the year. Big wake up call after enjoying near 0% rate on car loans these past 10+ years. They have meetings early May, Mid June, and late July. Good luck to us all

I’ll be lucky to get a car period. Interest rate is the least of my concerns. I’m still figuring out what I should wear when I go to pickup the car. A goat costume seems the most appropriate, but I feel like there may be other options to look at.

Previously, waiting all year for your car didn't cost you anything. Fed said they are going to raise rates at each of the 6 meetings they have left. Delays now will start costing money for anyone not paying cash. Rates went up .5%, assuming they do that kind of increase if not more at each meeting to combat the high inflation, rates might be 5-6% at the end of the year. Big wake up call after enjoying near 0% rate on car loans these past 10+ years. They have meetings early May, Mid June, and late July. Good luck to us all

The Fed will very quickly realize they can't manage rates to 5-6% without also smashing the economy.. And more importantly, unfunded government liabilities and promises.

Our government can no longer survive without free money and so the printing shall continue until.. well, until nobody wants what we're printing.

I came across an article that I have to think someone was trying to act like they know the CT5 Blackwing so, I had to post it here. At least I hope it's not true.

The actual 2023 Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing offers a okay equilibrium of drive and coping with, with a chance of power looking at the two-turbo V-6. The particular Cadillac CT5 simply increases with the exceptional drive and managing of its CTS forerunner, and provides a new engine selection as nicely. The CT5 first showed at the actual 2021 New York Auto Show. In contrast to its precursor, the CTS, and the leading CT6, any CT5's fastback body design pulls inspiration via the Cadillac fastback versions through the past due 1940s.

The item is not even well informed by the company in relation to any changes inside the powertrain. If that is so, a 2.0L Dual-Browse Turbo Turbocharged powerplant is normal by having an optionally available 3.0L Two-Turbo V6 engine by using 237 HP as well as 258 lb-feet, in addition to 335 HP and also 405 lb-feet of torque and strength for specific engines. However all the trims are put together with a high level 10-velocity automatic transmission and also incorporates a front-wheel-drive as common which does decently while recommended all-wheel-drive power the rims properly.

I came across an article that I have to think someone was trying to act like they know the CT5 Blackwing so, I had to post it here. At least I hope it's not true.

The actual 2023 Cadillac CT5 V Blackwing offers a okay equilibrium of drive and coping with, with a chance of power looking at the two-turbo V-6. The particular Cadillac CT5 simply increases with the exceptional drive and managing of its CTS forerunner, and provides a new engine selection as nicely. The CT5 first showed at the actual 2021 New York Auto Show. In contrast to its precursor, the CTS, and the leading CT6, any CT5's fastback body design pulls inspiration via the Cadillac fastback versions through the past due 1940s.

The item is not even well informed by the company in relation to any changes inside the powertrain. If that is so, a 2.0L Dual-Browse Turbo Turbocharged powerplant is normal by having an optionally available 3.0L Two-Turbo V6 engine by using 237 HP as well as 258 lb-feet, in addition to 335 HP and also 405 lb-feet of torque and strength for specific engines. However all the trims are put together with a high level 10-velocity automatic transmission and also incorporates a front-wheel-drive as common which does decently while recommended all-wheel-drive power the rims properly.
That sounds like an article my machine learning projects would have churned out.

Sounds like a wanna-be automotive/money-grab journalist from a 3rd world country. I don't even waste my time if the article starts off the way this did.

Sounds like a wanna-be automotive/money-grab journalist from a 3rd world country. I don't even waste my time if the article starts off the way this did.
x10000!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!