Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
What dealer is yours going to in Texas?! Mine has been "manufactured" since the last week in January. Just recently moved over to the Autoport on March 15th and no information since then. Hopefully mine shows up soon too!
Also would love to see mine show up eventually...January 20th build date...patience is a virtue i lack.

It has arrived... should be able to grab it today.

ANRKY Stone Champaign Forged wheels ship out today as well. (two weeks ahead of time). I'll provide the pics of if Satin PPF'd , wheels and tint in a couple weeks. Now the hunt for the carbon pieces.
I know there's no chance, but a man can dream... right?
Screenshot_20220406-170721_Chrome.jpg

Is there much fluctuation in status codes from 3800 to 4000? Cadillac chat is saying I've moved to 4000.

Just checked on my wife's Tahoe and she's at 4300, I'm assuming all GM codes are the same? Hers was assembled on 4/1 and already shipping.

Is there much fluctuation in status codes from 3800 to 4000? Cadillac chat is saying I've moved to 4000.

Just checked on my wife's Tahoe and she's at 4300, I'm assuming all GM codes are the same? Hers was assembled on 4/1 and already shipping.
Correct, all GM status codes are the same. You will see the most fluctuation between 4200, 4300, 4B00 and 4D00

Some people say I don't, but I'm upper management so I can sit at my desk with the Vnet open and read/comment all day, lol
Is this really @Tall Steve ? I think someone hacked your profile... Rob can you confirm this is TS?:wtcslap

I know there's no chance, but a man can dream... right?
View attachment 8015
So when grabbing my car today my guy told me when talking with the truck driver, he told him that Cadillac is paying him double and to grab primarily blackwings directly from Lansing and head to dealers. His truck had about 5 blackwings on it, but he did say he thinks maybe only one other 5, the rest were 4 blackwings. Mine was the only one for our dealer.

The guy said as soon as he’s done dropping that load he heads back to grab more.

So when grabbing my car today my guy told me when talking with the truck driver, he told him that Cadillac is paying him double and to grab primarily blackwings directly from Lansing and head to dealers. His truck had about 5 blackwings on it, but he did say he thinks maybe only one other 5, the rest were 4 blackwings. Mine was the only one for our dealer.

The guy said as soon as he’s done dropping that load he heads back to grab more.
Don't you dare get my hopes up about my ct4 actually existing and one day showing it's face at a dealership

Holy shit. Money talks. I had to do something very similar to fill one of my vacant positions. That's just the environment nowadays. Something's gotta give, and if what you're currently doing is not getting the job done, you have to adapt or die.

It's the same reason why there's such a huge trucker shortage. The pay is absolute shit, you get treated like shit, and tons of standby time. When I was younger, it was something I looked into and it was a bad deal 15 years ago, and it's only gotten worse.

Wow. Now even Sewell (Dallas) isn’t accepting any more out of state orders.

I feel the goats are gathering.
We actually are doing it for all models (ie escalades, xt5's etc) We started doing it on all vehicles except blackwings at first, since a majority of my orders are out of state.... We added the 5 BW's to that list in late Jan or early Feb.... 4BW's are the only thing right now we are allowing out of state orders on...

Evil-Youre-Welcome-Your-Welcome-Meme.jpg

Can't they do a factory pickup option? Like the corvette museum pickup? That way they don't have to worry about shipping and everybody gets their car faster if they want to.

"Factory" pickup is not legal in most states.... The museum is technically a dealership, which means the museum is just completing a courtesy delivery for the dealer that sold the car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop