Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
It has arrived... should be able to grab it today.

ANRKY Stone Champaign Forged wheels ship out today as well. (two weeks ahead of time). I'll provide the pics of if Satin PPF'd , wheels and tint in a couple weeks. Now the hunt for the carbon pieces.
I'd say 1 day outside of the expected delivery date is pretty damn good! Now if only the rest of us could get our cars!

I'm good if you are? I'm the one with the messed up sense of humor..... No one understands me!!! I was just stringing it along for fun... I'm twisted, what can I say.......
View attachment 8009
I thought if anyone would get it, it would be you. Misunderstandings and all I guess. Im good, I have had no ill feelings towards anyone either before, or now.

ANRKY Stone Champaign Forged wheels ship out today as well. (two weeks ahead of time). I'll provide the pics of if Satin PPF'd , wheels and tint in a couple weeks. Now the hunt for the carbon pieces.
Oh Lord. I'm getting goosebumps and it's not even my car! I absolutely cherished the day my GT350 was unloaded down the street from me, and I regret to this day I didn't take video or pictures of it's arrival and unloading. It was my first attainable dream car. Still is a hell of a car. I won't make that mistake again for the 4BW.

I've been looking for pictures of how the car arrives, and thank goodness it's got plastic covering all over. I was planning on shipping down TrakkTape, but it looks like all I'll need is a roll of blue painters to cover the bumper. Assuming the 4BW is wrapped in plastic the same.

YAAAASSSSS! DELETE!!!!!!

I mean...congrats! :chuckle

I am curious, did you test drive the new M3? I found one used to test (drove 3 hours each way) and was able to drive my friends 5bw. To me there is no comparison. The M3 was just boring and sterile in comparison. The sound in particular. It is capable but not particularly special. Also the seat choices arent optimal to me. The base ones aren't bolstered enough and the carbon ones are too bolstered on the cushion and have the weird junk tray in the middle. But I will admit some bias, I have considered BMWs many times in the past but never actually owned one, while this will be my 3rd V.

QUOTE="flipray, post: 30772, member: 1993"]
I'm being told about 4 months right now, probably will see it sooner than my 5BW if I opt to order. But you can find them CPO'd and some arent that bad price wise.

I just want a regular M3 since I really want a stick. Grill isnt bad if you replace it with the Vorsteiner Grill. I'm just starting to get the itch to drive something not boring. 😭

View attachment 7991

Congratulations!

Congratulations!!!! I am a day closer to getting mine. I have enough energy to tangle with these goats for 2 more weeks. Then someone else will have to tag in.

I'd say 1 day outside of the expected delivery date is pretty damn good! Now if only the rest of us could get our cars!
the ETA was 3/11 days following production which was the first week of Feb. Then right about the 11th it went to TBD with no answers. We didn't receive ETA until Friday of last week, which was Monday the 4th.

Cadillac text support said it was at 4000 yesterday - noon today salesmen said it will be here today 🤷‍♂️
What dealer is yours going to in Texas?! Mine has been "manufactured" since the last week in January. Just recently moved over to the Autoport on March 15th and no information since then. Hopefully mine shows up soon too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop