Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Nice to see the thread really come alive this morning with the pile on 😂.

Really highlights the gap between the usual demographic and the new that the Blackwings is bringing in. Which means there will be misunderstandings. At the end of the day, I don't care for any forum politics or OG goatkeeping. I'm just here to gain as much knowledge as I can about these great cars GM is giving us as a last hurrah for ICE. So pile on 😇

Last edited:
Hello Rob, I’m going to try this again. I apologize I gave you the wrong order #. Here is the correct order #BGRS9Z. Please add to tracking list.
All set.

Really highlights the gap between the usual demographic and the new that the Blackwings is bringing in. Which means there will be misunderstandings. At the end of the day, I don't care for any forum politics or OG gatekeeping. I'm just here to gain as much knowledge as I can about these great cars GM is giving us as a last hurrah for ICE. So pile on 😇
did you say 'i dont care for any forum politics or OG GOATKEEPING."
see what i did there, dont think any of you did boom, first goat reference hopefully last, that said i agree.... the angst should be directed at GM not pple here bc we hvnt got our cars yet... whole point is to hv some banter and learn... cheers ears

Really highlights the gap between the usual demographic and the new that the Blackwings is bringing in. Which means there will be misunderstandings. At the end of the day, I don't care for any forum politics or OG gatekeeping. I'm just here to gain as much knowledge as I can about these great cars GM is giving us as a last hurrah for ICE. So pile on 😇
What is Gatekeeping? According to Urban Dictionary, gatekeeping is defined as, "when someone takes it upon themselves to decide who does or does not have access or rights to a community or identity".

1649259478472.png

did you say 'i dont care for any forum politics or OG GOATKEEPING."
see what i did there, dont think any of you did boom, first goat reference hopefully last, that said i agree.... the angst should be directed at GM not pple here bc we hvnt got our cars yet... whole point is to hv some banter and learn... cheers ears
Apologies. Fixed.

The whole world is going down the gutter, when exactly is the time for kidding and time for serious? When certain members make a comment? So what if you waited a year for your car? First world problems. That's not to say the experience doesn't suck, but it helps to keep things in perspective of how fortunate some of us are, and to lean towards being grateful and happy, and keep it moving.

Some people take things too seriously, and I'll do my part by avoiding those people.
It's just called being able to read the room. Probably not much to fret about but being aware of it should go a long way.

It's just called being able to read the room. Probably not much to fret about but being aware of it should go a long way.
For anyone to be mad bc of what someone said is a bit pathetic and immature... its not even face to face... everyone needs to stop being such a princess about literally everything

At least Jack Cooper is still delivering vehicles to us at Ford today. Just got some new Broncos on the 1st truck and some F150’s dropped off shortly after that. Maybe there’s hope for some of us that are still at 3800. Wishful thinking, but probably not.

Attachments

• 743F94AD-BBAE-42ED-9127-D8F0F4B5E94B.jpeg
    743F94AD-BBAE-42ED-9127-D8F0F4B5E94B.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 67
For anyone to be mad bc of what someone said is a bit pathetic and immature... its not even face to face... everyone needs to stop being such a princess about literally everything
No one is mad, just hoping for a bit of tact. I think most here in this thread are just looking for a place of respite and to sometimes bitch about the situation while we try and fill in time.

No one is mad, just hoping for a bit of tact. I think most here in this thread are just looking for a place of respite and to sometimes bitch about the situation while we try and fill in time.
I am now aware of the absolute devastation I've left in my wake regarding my sarcasm and humor. I apologize to anyone who was offended. I'll be walking on eggshells for the most part. May all of our cars come fast, soon and on time. For the sake of the sanity of some.

I am now aware of the absolute devastation I've left in my wake regarding my sarcasm and humor. I apologize to anyone who was offended. I'll be walking on eggshells for the most part. May all of our cars come fast, soon and on time. For the sake of the sanity of some.
I'm good if you are? I'm the one with the messed up sense of humor..... No one understands me!!! I was just stringing it along for fun... I'm twisted, what can I say.......
1649269285015.png

It has arrived... should be able to grab it today.

ANRKY Stone Champaign Forged wheels ship out today as well. (two weeks ahead of time). I'll provide the pics of if Satin PPF'd , wheels and tint in a couple weeks. Now the hunt for the carbon pieces.

Attachments

• 03CC8C11-27B7-4A6A-A378-B9750E0D2CBD.jpeg
    03CC8C11-27B7-4A6A-A378-B9750E0D2CBD.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 123
  • 0BFE30F1-0D01-4B6E-9A82-7AF9CE69FBC0.jpeg
    0BFE30F1-0D01-4B6E-9A82-7AF9CE69FBC0.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 122
  • 90E1FA78-9134-4DF3-9451-88E4FBFED0D1.jpeg
    90E1FA78-9134-4DF3-9451-88E4FBFED0D1.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.