Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Mine has been built since 1-27-22. I only have like 3 options. Automatic, black wheels and something else they make you select when you get the auto. I’m at 3800. Cadillac chat has told me the car has shipped. Dealer has been completely wrong at every step. They once told me it was on a truck in Chicago waiting to be delivered. That was before it was even built. I understand supply issues and I also get the lack of shippers. I wish there was a reliable source that would shed even a little light on the situation. I believe the car will show up one day. I also believe there will be no warning.

Mine has been built since 1-27-22. I only have like 3 options. Automatic, black wheels and something else they make you select when you get the auto. I’m at 3800. Cadillac chat has told me the car has shipped. Dealer has been completely wrong at every step. They once told me it was on a truck in Chicago waiting to be delivered. That was before it was even built. I understand supply issues and I also get the lack of shippers. I wish there was a reliable source that would shed even a little light on the situation. I believe the car will show up one day. I also believe there will be no warning.
GM gives priority shipping to manual-equipped cars. Cars with auto trans are loaded into any remaining space on the trailer/train.

Same. Only options were the performance seats (CT4 so not carbon) and red calipers and 6spd manual. Built the same week as yours. Seems like shipper constraints would be the only reason it's held. Unless there's more shortages beyond carbon.

GM gives priority shipping to manual-equipped cars. Cars with auto trans are loaded into any remaining space on the trailer/train.
You are SO not helping 🤣

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly. TPW dates can only be described in one way...

goat GIF

I would assume the delays are related to parts. I’m happy to wait for a little longer for a car with most/all options from factory. Hopefully the delay doesn’t result in loss of heated/ventilated seats! 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop