Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
A few of us did.
I am in the same boat but am sooooo happy having moved out of 1100 Goat Purgatory that I don't really care. To me, it just means that I will get a car this year! It is a tough time for manufacturers and no one at Cadillac can be happy about all of this.
Communications could obviously be better but my dealer has been great and frankly, Rob and this site has helped the months go by as pleasantly as possible. :)
Can't wait but a lot of people everywhere have a lot bigger problems.

I am in the same boat but am sooooo happy having moved out of 1100 Goat Purgatory that I don't really care. To me, it just means that I will get a car this year! It is a tough time for manufacturers and no one at Cadillac can be happy about all of this.
Communications could obviously be better but my dealer has been great and frankly, Rob and this site has helped the months go by as pleasantly as possible. :)
Can't wait but a lot of people everywhere have a lot bigger problems.
Give it four or five months. The happiness will wear off right around the time the goats start eyeing you up and down. lol

Give it four or five months. The happiness will wear off right around the time the goats start eyeing you up and down. lol
That's right before they charge at you and hit you in your stomach causing you to go "OOOF!"

So what’s the Webster definition of a few ?

Attachments

• 89F15470-1962-4632-B6A5-F81F0C8BBB63.png
    89F15470-1962-4632-B6A5-F81F0C8BBB63.png
    834.1 KB · Views: 91
Exactly the same! 6 speed, no CF. I don't know if my individual options make a difference but mine is electric blue/sky cool grey, with the PDR package

Hmm, I also have the PDR and no CF (external or fancy seats). I wonder if the PDR is a contraint?

Hmm, I also have the PDR and no CF (external or fancy seats). I wonder if the PDR is a contraint?
I think it's safe to say you tick off any options that needs a chip, you run that risk.

I'm going to see if my order flies through the system or not with my order. The only options I really have are colorized items like seat belts, brakes, wheels.

Exactly the same! 6 speed, no CF. I don't know if my individual options make a difference but mine is electric blue/sky cool grey, with the PDR package
For reference, I'm similar. Wave Blue, No CF (obviously), Grey Seats, 6MT, PDR, Steel Brakes, No Sunroof, Park Package, Bronze Wheels, Suede Wheel and Knob, Red Calipers, No Dealer Installed Options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop