Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Has anyone used the gm card redemption to take $ off? My card and I assume most cards was switched over to Goldman sachs Marcus. I hope I can still use my points

Has anyone used the gm card redemption to take $ off? My card and I assume most cards was switched over to Goldman sachs Marcus. I hope I can still use my points
I got caught up in that switch over to Goldman. Before, we read, and we were supposed to get $600 for every $5k spent. Now they claim that isn't the case and we get 1% back. I was pretty pissed.

That doesn't make any sense...

View attachment 7679
It's definitely not at the dealer.. We walked the lot, back lot, and bays. When he brought it up on vinView, the car showed as in the lot but also showed breadcrumbs continuing back onto the freeway and headed south.

My salesperson is off today, so maybe will have more info tomorrow.

The infrared one I had also been tracking arrived at the dealership and was sitting in bay at the dealership.

It's definitely not at the dealer.. We walked the lot, back lot, and bays. When he brought it up on vinView, the car showed as in the lot but also showed breadcrumbs continuing back onto the freeway and headed south.

The infrared one I had also been tracking arrived at the dealership and was sitting in bay at the dealership.
Keep us posted on this. I'd love to know the story behind it...

Headline:
Goat hijacks auto transport...last seen heading down Utah highway...film at eleven...

Wow, I am so sorry this is happening to you! :( Can things get any stranger around here?

Hey we just got a call from another dealer that has a CT5-V BW one of the first 250 signed manual with both CF packages in White that has 400 miles on it. They are asking 130K+ anyone interested?:confused:
If it comes with free oil changes, I'm in

Hey we just got a call from another dealer that has a CT5-V BW one of the first 250 signed manual with both CF packages in White that has 400 miles on it. They are asking 130K+ anyone interested?:confused:
Get the VIN and the Collector Series signature. I'm trying to track down all the Collector Series cars

Last edited:
:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogieBe warned. The goat rodeo continues. I showed up at the dealer today only to learn that the driver didn't unload my car and it continues on down through southern utah.. I hope they can get a hold of that carrier soon!

Does anybody have access to vinView and willing tell me where the car is currently?

1g6d25r62n0860329
EWS They sold your car!! I WOULD DRIVE TO DEALERSHIP NOW AND WAIT TO THE GM OPENS THE DOORS TOMARROW AND STOMP YOUR FEET AND SAY WTF.. ...

Be warned. The goat rodeo continues. I showed up at the dealer today only to learn that the driver didn't unload my car and it continues on down through southern utah.. I hope they can get a hold of that carrier soon!

Does anybody have access to vinView and willing tell me where the car is currently?

1g6d25r62n0860329
bike goat GIF

Sorry, it's perfect... :boogie

Hey that was weird I think I broke Robs site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop