Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Hey we just got a call from another dealer that has a CT5-V BW one of the first 250 signed manual with both CF packages in White that has 400 miles on it. They are asking 130K+ anyone interested?:confused:
That include the enclosed trailer with attached sleeper and 5th wheel? Depends on which white. #riftgang

There are five CT4-BW available (in the lot) at MSRP at Sewell Dallas, if anyone is looking for one.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Hey Rob - can you please share with me my full VIN? Or is there another way to easily get it? Thanks for the update!
I can't access your whole VIN yet, but your dealer can.

Be warned. The goat rodeo continues. I showed up at the dealer today only to learn that the driver didn't unload my car and it continues on down through southern utah.. I hope they can get a hold of that carrier soon!

Does anybody have access to vinView and willing tell me where the car is currently?

1g6d25r62n0860329

Be warned. The goat rodeo continues. I showed up at the dealer today only to learn that the driver didn't unload my car and it continues on down through southern utah.. I hope they can get a hold of that carrier soon!

Does anybody have access to vinView and willing tell me where the car is currently?

1g6d25r62n0860329
That doesn't make any sense...

Capture.JPG

3400 now with TPW of 3/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels