Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
So I think I'm done. The wife and I had a hard conversation last night and we need another car with spring knocking on the door and things opening back up. I'm still at 1100 and think the CF1 minimum makes the car, so not willing to forego. With supply and shipping issues this thing isn't coming before summer, even if it were magically built next week.

This really sucks as it's literally the only car I've been excited for in years. Now, arguably just as bad, I have to do the research game and find something totally different. Might be an X5 M50i. My only hope is that these V BWs make it to 2025 or 26 so I can get one of the last 250 instead of the first that I missed out on 😉.

This sucks.
Funny, I am thinking the same as you, including looking at the same X5 M50i! Have you driven it?

Are you asking me about a feature that should have come with your car but didn't because of the chip shortage, or are you asking me about a feature you wished came with your car and didn't? I'm asking this for a reason which I'll explain depending on your answer...
I wish it came with the car. I don't think the rear view mirror camera or 360 view were ever offered on 4BWs (I consider them more 'nice to have' items), but I see them now as options or standard equipment on a lot 'lesser' cars from other manufacturers. Not a deal breaker of course as I knew ahead of time.

I wish it came with the car. I don't think the rear view mirror camera or 360 view were ever offered on 4BWs (I consider them more 'nice to have' items), but I see them now as options or standard equipment on a lot 'lesser' cars from other manufacturers. Not a deal breaker of course as I knew ahead of time.
The mirror back up camera on a Corvette only comes (I believe) with the top of the line 3LT trim package on a couple and standard on the convertible. To retrofit that option on a Corvette that didn't come with it would be damn near impossible. You'd have to pull half the car apart. If your Cadillac didn't come with it, I would suggest, you don't try retrofitting it

I really hope mine arrives before WW3 does. Anybody see a Rift on Tech Bronze while truck spotting?
You gotta share some pics of that when you get it. I have a shadow metallic over bronze wheels ordered (1100 hell) but keep thinking of switching to Rift with tech bronze wheels.

The mirror back up camera on a Corvette only comes (I believe) with the top of the line 3LT trim package on a couple and standard on the convertible. To retrofit that option on a Corvette that didn't come with it would be damn near impossible. You'd have to pull half the car apart. If your Cadillac didn't come with it, I would suggest, you don't try retrofitting it
Looks like it wasn’t even offered as an option because my car has every option from a technical standpoint. It just makes zero sense why the Camaro has it and my regular, much less expensive 5V had it, but my expensive as hell car doesn’t. It really is an awesome option. I didn’t build the car I bought so going I figured it came with it and was really bummed today when it didn’t.

And my backup cam is super grainy compared to my 5V as well which makes me think I have a bad one.

You gotta share some pics of that when you get it. I have a shadow metallic over bronze wheels ordered (1100 hell) but keep thinking of switching to Rift with tech bronze wheels.
Don’t do it. I ordered that color w those wheels but couldn’t get the CF so I settled for rift w shadow wheels and all the CF. Rift is awesome but I love the shadow w bronze combo.

Don’t do it. I ordered that color w those wheels but couldn’t get the CF so I settled for rift w shadow wheels and all the CF. Rift is awesome but I love the shadow w bronze combo.
Well, good to know. I like both, so probably can't go wrong. BTW, I assume you meant... settled for rift with BRONZE WHEELS above. Post some pics please!

Well, good to know. I like both, so probably can't go wrong. BTW, I assume you meant... settled for rift with BRONZE WHEELS above. Post some pics please!
No settled for rift w the black wheels but had all the CF.

Attachments

• 1248AEDF-D758-495B-B904-91A2F0C7B8DB.jpeg
    1248AEDF-D758-495B-B904-91A2F0C7B8DB.jpeg
    785.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 6BC65EF6-AEE5-426B-B8B3-DDE94D169684.jpeg
    6BC65EF6-AEE5-426B-B8B3-DDE94D169684.jpeg
    781.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 73C67087-2B8A-4870-8D14-0984942B8A2D.jpeg
    73C67087-2B8A-4870-8D14-0984942B8A2D.jpeg
    731.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 2ECECB07-35EE-44CB-9DC2-20C678CF2E86.jpeg
    2ECECB07-35EE-44CB-9DC2-20C678CF2E86.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • BF88D29F-37EF-42B1-9736-BF22B06761A9.jpeg
    BF88D29F-37EF-42B1-9736-BF22B06761A9.jpeg
    328.2 KB · Views: 92
Ok, which one of you tried running. There's no escape! :chuckle

Last edited:
What does “picked” mean?

Attachments

• D02DDD0A-AD74-4E79-A1AC-B5E90F0CA1B4.png
    D02DDD0A-AD74-4E79-A1AC-B5E90F0CA1B4.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 78
What does “picked” mean?
Picked means it was selected to be paired with other cars for a truck ride somewhere.. Likely Delta Auto Port.. Where it will sit for months while bouncing around various Bayed status.

Mine switched from picked to paired several times before finally moving to delivered at delta.

in short, means nothing in terms of delivery time.

Picked means it was selected to be paired with other cars for a truck ride somewhere.. Likely Delta Auto Port.. Where it will sit for months while bouncing around various Bayed status.

Mine switched from picked to paired several times before finally moving to delivered at delta.

in short, means nothing in terms of delivery time.
And the rodeo continues. Feels like a goat on a roller coaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop