Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Okay so MSDs and leasing as a write off as a business owner is a whole different story. BMW used to do MSDs before (I took full benefit of that) and the advantage there is that you get that money back in addition to lowering MF. I don't know who does MSDs anymore though. I was talking about putting money down just to reduce monthly payment. Too many people who lease get caught in this monthly payment trap without realizing the implications of MF, residual, money down. I know someone who thought he got a great deal because the dealer got him a "manageable" monthly payment. The MF was not even disclosed to him (dealer marked it up) and he put something like $5k down. If the car was a total loss during the lease that $5k is gone.
i think just about everyone still does MSDs. I didn't do it on my infiniti b/c the MF was basically zero when i leased it, so maybe things have changed a lot since 2018? I agree that putting money down if not doing it as a MSD is a poor idea.

For a point of reference for all of you, including @thisisgonnahurt. My local dealer has a 4 built and "enroute". I think it's in the parking lot of doom. Anyway, he gave me some numbers on a lease. He'll sell to me at list, $74,850, plus small dealer package, acquisition fee, doc fee and AZ license fee. About $77,600 OTD. 36 month lease, $10k down, 1290/month; $20k down $970/month; $36,700 residual.

I think those numbers are nuts. Only good thing, end of lease, buy it. A three year old 4BW has to be worth way more then $36k. Current conditions I'd think at least $50K.

Oh, and you didn't get these numbers from me.
This is a good place to play with lease numbers. Using the low 49% residual of a CT5, a .00188 MF (interest rate equates to 4.5%, the tool shows you the conversion), no money down, 36 mo, 10k/year the payment is pretty close to the number on Cadillac's website. CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I emailed my sales manager to check on the order status today. I get an email back a few hours later from a new sales consultant. Both the sales manager and sales consultant are gone. His reply - I will keep you posted on updates. Umm I was emailing to get an update.....I think the goat rodeo has many different acts.

After my "false" delivery last week the dealer called today and the auto carrier will be delivering my car around 1 am tonight. Not sure I like it being delivered in rain under the cover of darkness. I will be thoroughly inspecting it before taking delivery. So close, yet so far away...

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
Just wanted to say thanks Rob for all you do!

For the record- I try to only check twice per month but when I see your remarks and the fact that I'm weak I can't control myself. Any chance you can update once per month? LMAO

This 1100 cesspool has got me thinking I may need to break out the bong from my attic and smoke my sorrows away.....

After my "false" delivery last week the dealer called today and the auto carrier will be delivering my car around 1 am tonight. Not sure I like it being delivered in rain under the cover of darkness. I will be thoroughly inspecting it before taking delivery. So close, yet so far away...
You getting the one from Lindsay Cadillac??? I've been spying that ones journey lol. I ordered mine from them if so, but I probably wont get it until 2030..........Hope all goes well with your delivery in the morning, inspect the hell out of that beast too, let me know if you have any issues! Maybe I will see you around town.

You getting the one from Lindsay Cadillac??? I've been spying that ones journey lol. I ordered mine from them if so, but I probably wont get it until 2030..........Hope all goes well with your delivery in the morning, inspect the hell out of that beast too, let me know if you have any issues! Maybe I will see you around town.
Yep, getting it through Lindsay! Don't yet know when I'll be able to take delivery because I ordered the black mirror caps which are dealer installed and it's not clear if they will be shipped with the car or separately. I am really anxious but can't get worked up over a few more days waiting after already waiting for seven months. Getting my tint appointment setup and scheduled my ceramic coating next week.

Yep, getting it through Lindsay! Don't yet know when I'll be able to take delivery because I ordered the black mirror caps which are dealer installed and it's not clear if they will be shipped with the car or separately. I am really anxious but can't get worked up over a few more days waiting after already waiting for seven months. Getting my tint appointment setup and scheduled my ceramic coating next week.
They'll be shipped separately to the dealer as an LPO. LPOs are usually (key word), shipped to the dealer 1-2 weeks after the car is invoiced. If the LPO is on constraint or limited availability, it could show up any time after the car has been delivered to the dealer. The dealer should give you a choice of whether or not you want to wait to take delivery until after all the LPOs have arrived, or if you want to take it as is and bring it back for the install when the LPOs arrive.

If you haven’t already check out Platinum Auto Detail. He seems to be the best in Alexandria. Will have your car for a week but he can do tint as well. He’s going to be my first stop after I pick up when that time comes. 5.0 star rating and I stopped in. He does great work.

I really hope mine arrives before WW3 does. Anybody see a Rift on Tech Bronze while truck spotting?
Right? No joke. I just saw this on Jalopnik about this invasion effecting chips even more:

"The actual production of semiconductors, or what’s known in the industry as teaching sand to think, involves a number of non-sand materials that don’t end up in the final product. One of those materials is possibly the most famous noble gas: Neon. ......Neon is needed to operate the industrial lasers used in semiconductor manufacturing. No neon means no chips, and 70 percent of the world’s neon comes from now-embattled Ukraine."

That just goes to show you that there's no rhyme or reason.....Your edd is almost a month away and even on the Jack Cooper site its showing on hold.....

But its actually at the dealer now.....lol

View attachment 7494
LOL, way better to be at the dealer than what JC says! I might as well quit looking at their status page.

LOL, way better to be at the dealer than what JC says! I might as well quit looking at their status page.
I shouldn't say it, but.... TOLD YA SO! :chuckle

Agreed.. Mine has been bouncing between 4D00 and 4B00 with several of the others that were delivered this week. I think JCT updates stop once it hits the rail yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop