Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Bay just got 4b00 BAYED!

Brother in law came to visit over the weekend, pulled mine out of “storage” for him to see. His comment was exactly that, way better in person. Now he is about to join the rodeo.

I think they all get the steering wheel tag.. But yours is literally #250.. I wonder if it's the first NON collectors? 0 is the new 1.

is that a picture from the dealer.. looks like plastic is still protecting the door sill..
Yea that’s this morning when I picked it up

The numbers on the steering wheel are a representation of the VIN. So your car is the 250th CT4-V Blackwing produced with the 10 speed auto. You do have to get the performance steering wheel to have the serial number plate. My number should be 46-311 when the car actually arrives.
Oh that’s dope. So I have #250 w the A10?

The color is way better in person I gotta say. Car drives amazing w the A10 vs my ole ATS V w the A8.
Has a bit of a shimmy while at stop lights which is something I don’t remember.

Also a bit pissed though cuz my dealer didn’t lift the car from the pinch welds and bucked out my rockers a bit a abs threw the door alignments off so I’m livid w that. I specifically told the sales guy to make sure the tech knew what he was doing.

Also the wheels seem to be stained from the wheel covers and I can’t get the haze out of them. They owe me quite the explanation and potentially repairs for not lifting it properly

Correct:

Now can you explain to me why they took away the rear view mirror camera? Was there a reason for this? My Camaro had it and my CT5V but an 82k 4BW doesn’t have it? I’m super bummed. It was a game changer

Now can you explain to me why they took away the rear view mirror camera? Was there a reason for this? My Camaro had it and my CT5V but an 82k 4BW doesn’t have it? I’m super bummed. It was a game changer
Semi-conductor supply chain issues...

Got the call that my car arrived! I of course instructed the dealer NOT to drill into my front bumper, however, she indicated that they have to drill for the rear license plate. Specifically, the car doesn't come from the factory with a rear plate bracket, but rather just two dimples for drilling. Can anyone confirm this? I don't want any unnecessary drilling!
The rear bracket thing sounds wild……following on this to see what others say.

Semi-conductor supply chain issues...
Is that legit because it looks like they just cut corners with it? I’m really gonna miss it at night time.

Is that legit because it looks like they just cut corners with it? I’m really gonna miss it at night time.
It's legit. I've posted this information before here. The same issue for new Corvettes being built. The chips can be retrofitted once available

It's legit. I've posted this information before here. The same issue for new Corvettes being built. The chips can be retrofitted once available
You think we will be able to retrofit the rear view mirror camer on 4BWs? I knew before i ordered, but was bummed as well the cars didn't come with it (along with 360 camera).

You think we will be able to retrofit the rear view mirror camer on 4BWs? I knew before i ordered, but was bummed as well the cars didn't come with it (along with 360 camera).
Are you asking me about a feature that should have come with your car but didn't because of the chip shortage, or are you asking me about a feature you wished came with your car and didn't? I'm asking this for a reason which I'll explain depending on your answer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop