Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My TPW was this week and the chat bot just confirmed it was built. Ordered in June with CF, sat at 1100 until the dealer got their allocation (their 1st) on February 3rd without CF.... my no CF order went quickly through 2000, 3000 and 3400. Now off to the next stage of the rodeo. Anyone know how quickly I would see the production number and vin?
Some time this year. Congrats!

I believe the application the dealers use is call VINView to track once it's built until it delivers to them. There may be some smart person that can confirm.
Thank you. I mentioned VINView to my dealer and he confirmed the car has moved and is on 'Davis Road'. Which also happens to be where the delta auto port is... He committed to at least weekly vinview updates moving forward..

Thanks again.

@Jameson's Viggen .....Yeah, IDK. On my dealers website, he has a 4 and a 5 awaiting delivery. Neither have shipped. On their website it says in transit, and on Cadillac's it also says in transit with no dates.

He also pretty much has said when that 5 gets delivered to the customer, next allocation is mine. Yup, I'll hold my breath.
What!??? That's bullshit. Getting the next allocation has ZERO to do with a previous order getting delivered to a customer.

Jesus...the shit some dealers will tell customers...ugh!

As a general FYI, VINView is an app accessible through GM's Global Connect System. Most salesmen don't have access to Global Connect, and if they do, it's extremely limited. It's the sales managers that have more access.

And....VINView, as I've mentioned here before, is notoriously inaccurate...you're better off betting on a goat rodeo...

goat GIF

@Jameson's Viggen .....Yeah, IDK. On my dealers website, he has a 4 and a 5 awaiting delivery. Neither have shipped. On their website it says in transit, and on Cadillac's it also says in transit with no dates.

He also pretty much has said when that 5 gets delivered to the customer, next allocation is mine. Yup, I'll hold my breath.
When a vehicle is invoiced, it automatically shows up on a dealer's website as "In-Transit" even though it's sold and it hasn't even left the factory grounds. Keep that in mind...

What!??? That's bullshit. Getting the next allocation has ZERO to do with a previous order getting delivered to a customer.

Jesus...the shit some dealers will tell customers...ugh!
Maybe I said it wrong. I think he meant, as a worse case scenario, he'll get an allocation when it's delivered. IDK, I'm just a small kid in this goat rodeo 🐐🐐

Thanks. I've been here for some time now. It's a bit of a frustrating place sometimes.
True, but you have to admit, we do our best to lighten the mood here! 😁

Tongue Goat GIF

My TPW was this week and the chat bot just confirmed it was built. Ordered in June with CF, sat at 1100 until the dealer got their allocation (their 1st) on February 3rd without CF.... my no CF order went quickly through 2000, 3000 and 3400. Now off to the next stage of the rodeo. Anyone know how quickly I would see the production number and vin?
Congrats, I was TPW this week as well but still at 3400 so hopefully next week. It's so hard not constantly checking :-0

Can you add ZRJSMN to the tracking system?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!