Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
What has everyones experience been with status after 'Delivered' to Delta Auto Port? Do cars just show up at the dealership after this with no additional updates?

What has everyones experience been with status after 'Delivered' to Delta Auto Port? Do cars just show up at the dealership after this with no additional updates?
The dealer can track the movement of the car. They should be able to pull it up. Here's mine right now. Just waiting for it to move

Attachments

• image002.png
    image002.png
    340.9 KB · Views: 102
I wonder what is going on with my 4BW order. Still sitting at 3400 with TPW of 2/7/22. I selected all options except CF and sunroof, so I wonder if something else is now on constraint.

The dealer can track the movement of the car. They should be able to pull it up. Here's mine right now. Just waiting for it to move

I asked my dealer to do this and he had no idea what I was talking about.. Can you explain to me so I can explain to him?

I asked my dealer to do this and he had no idea what I was talking about.. Can you explain to me so I can explain to him?
I believe the application the dealers use is call VINView to track once it's built until it delivers to them. There may be some smart person that can confirm.

I believe the application the dealers use is call VINView to track once it's built until it delivers to them. There may be some smart person that can confirm.
Yep, my dealer referenced VINView (as have others here) yesterday. I was "delivered" to Delta Auto Port this week too. My dealer indicated she is in two systems (a GM system and VINView) and now, for the first time, those two systems seem to be in sync with a projected dealer delivery date of March 26. My car was completed on January 27. I am in Virginia, about 600 miles from Lansing.

I understand the parts supply issue, but I can't understand the transportation timelines. I know there is a shortage of truck drivers, but it seems as though there shouldn't be any issue keeping up with the modest trickle of production. Patience is a virtue...

I'm waiting for a Blackwing trailer to head to TX myself. Sewell!
We might be travel buddies to Sewell! JC site is showing mine at the DV LANSING VDC CN YARD now. I'm guessing its the end of the line for updates from the JC site or Rob at this point and I won't hear anything else until my guy at Sewell says it's here. Supposed to be mid 70's in DFW next weekend. Sure would be nice to rip around town with the windows down.... #soon

We might be travel buddies to Sewell! JC site is showing mine at the DV LANSING VDC CN YARD now. I'm guessing its the end of the line for updates from the JC site or Rob at this point and I won't hear anything else until my guy at Sewell says it's here. Supposed to be mid 70's in DFW next weekend. Sure would be nice to rip around town with the windows down.... #soon
I really HOPE mine is also with yours...Sewell Grapevine.

You would think GM would want to invoice as many vehicles it can before end of month!! Especially at the end of quarter I think we will see a lot of BW'S invoiced by the end of March for their shareholders.💸

Not sure if you all know this or not. I was on Cadillac.com and did a inventory search of both 4BW and 5BW. Many times, a dealers inventory will show "sold" cars that are built, and "In Transit". On the website, some of those in transit cars have estimated delivery dates. I don't know if they are the same as Rob's EDD dates on his tracker or not, or how accurate those dates are. It might be worth looking for your car and see what it says on Cadillac.com.

Go to the website, click shopping, click new inventory, scroll down and click 2022 CT4 or CT5, and then put in your zip code. Hope that helps, and sorry if it doesn't help.

Not sure if you all know this or not. I was on Cadillac.com and did a inventory search of both 4BW and 5BW. Many times, a dealers inventory will show "sold" cars that are built, and "In Transit". On the website, some of those in transit cars have estimated delivery dates. I don't know if they are the same as Rob's EDD dates on his tracker or not, or how accurate those dates are. It might be worth looking for your car and see what it says on Cadillac.com.

Go to the website, click shopping, click new inventory, scroll down and click 2022 CT4 or CT5, and then put in your zip code. Hope that helps, and sorry if it doesn't help.
Another thing to obsess with lol. It shows car # ONE after mine as in Transit. I am still at 3800, so that sounds odd to me.

@Jameson's Viggen .....Yeah, IDK. On my dealers website, he has a 4 and a 5 awaiting delivery. Neither have shipped. On their website it says in transit, and on Cadillac's it also says in transit with no dates.

He also pretty much has said when that 5 gets delivered to the customer, next allocation is mine. Yup, I'll hold my breath.

@Jameson's Viggen .....Yeah, IDK. On my dealers website, he has a 4 and a 5 awaiting delivery. Neither have shipped. On their website it says in transit, and on Cadillac's it also says in transit with no dates.

He also pretty much has said when that 5 gets delivered to the customer, next allocation is mine. Yup, I'll hold my breath.
At least he is selling BWs and getting allocations! That's the first step! I'll hold my breath for you right along with you.

That 5 was built on 2/10. Guess it's in the parking lot of doom. Hope it ships soon so I can beat the May cut off.

Oh, and don't hold your breath. I know I'm not. Same guy who said mine would be built and delivered in Q1. HA!!! That ship sailed.

That 5 was built on 2/10. Guess it's in the parking lot of doom. Hope it ships soon so I can beat the May cut off.

Oh, and don't hold your breath. I know I'm not. Same guy who said mine would be built and delivered in Q1. HA!!! That ship sailed.
He still has a few weeks!

1645816910643.png

My TPW was this week and the chat bot just confirmed it was built. Ordered in June with CF, sat at 1100 until the dealer got their allocation (their 1st) on February 3rd without CF.... my no CF order went quickly through 2000, 3000 and 3400. Now off to the next stage of the rodeo. Anyone know how quickly I would see the production number and vin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop