Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I have a regular V that TPW was last week. It's still at 3400 and no updates yet. I'm guessing April delivery if status changes quickly and with the uncertain shipping status.

3400 with a TPW 2/28, moving in the right direction. Great Birthday gift!
Many, many cars produced with VIN numbers sitting at either 3800 or DELAYED. Some have sat for several weeks or even months at this point. There is a huge shipping bottleneck right now and no one is sure when any produced cars will be delivered. Here's hoping that it will be during warmer weather.

LOL, not to be used without the expressed written consent of Tall Steve Motorsports!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
goats motorbikes GIF

I’m surprised to say I’m still at 3400 with a TPW of 2/21. The possibility that the next update could give me a VIN has me cackling and kicking my feet like a giddy schoolgirl!
@theprototype my TPW is this week as well! Do you have, or did you have to drop, CF? I did. Gotta go now - I haven't checked if it went from 3400 to 3800 in at least 15 minutes.:ROFLMAO:

Rob when you get a moment would you please change my order number to:

BKHC0V

Thanks.

@theprototype my TPW is this week as well! Do you have, or did you have to drop, CF? I did. Gotta go now - I haven't checked if it went from 3400 to 3800 in at least 15 minutes.:ROFLMAO:
Lol I never had it on there. Tbh even before hearing about the constraints I was planning on leaving them out because of how expensive they were. I'll go aftermarket if I have the money burning a hole in my pocket later on!

My tpw is next week and I'm now at 3400 too! Thanks Rob!

Just trying to balance feeling like a kid waiting each day, like it's Christmas morning, for Santa Rob🧑‍🎄 to tell us our updated status... intertwined with knowing that soon I may be feeling like Phil stepping into that puddle like it's Groundhog's day! (... while waiting on delivery)
bill-murray-groundhog-day.gif

Just trying to balance feeling like a kid waiting each day, like it's Christmas morning, for Santa Rob🧑‍🎄 to tell us our updated status... intertwined with knowing that soon I may be feeling like Phil stepping into that puddle like it's Groundhog's day! (... while waiting on delivery)
View attachment 7228

Attachments

• 20200821_125033_0000.jpg
    20200821_125033_0000.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 78

View attachment 7228
Clearly this guy never got coal in any of his stockings. This debacle you should expect coal but there is a tiny possibility for the fat bearded guy to eventually show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop