Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
@theprototype and @shbox .......see, this is why I need impartial help. I kinda agree. Thanks!!!

Honestly, with CF, the front splitter worries me a bit with damage. The side skirts are black as standard, so that's not a big deal. The rear defuser is really cool, but doubt I'd change that. The biggest and most obvious thing is the rear spoiler. Oh my head hurts.
I'm right there with you. Mine is ordered as Rift. Without that rear spoiler in carbon, it will be an old man looking car. Nothing wrong with that, I just want it as sporty as possible. I might change the color to either Shadow or Black. The body colored rear looks better on the darker colors, IMO.

FYI for those waiting on CF, the order guide is updating Monday to read:

• Exterior section-(CFZ) Carbon Fiber 1 Package, added footnote 1 to 1SV which reads "Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability.".
  • Exterior section-(CFV) Carbon Fiber 2 Packaged, added "Limited, late or no availability. See dealer for availability." to the end of footnote 1.

My guess: For 2023 they'll offer the tier 3 (semi-aniline leather) seats but with the suede backing - and make the carbon backing a separate option.
That would be A-OK with me. I prefer the look of the suede and they will be better for interior acoustics. I won't have little kids kicking the seat backs so I hope they offer the upgraded seats in this manner.

My guess: For 2023 they'll offer the tier 3 (semi-aniline leather) seats but with the suede backing - and make the carbon backing a separate option.
That would be great as I want upgraded leather without the CF backs. Hopefully that will make them cheaper as well.

I hear it all the time about the 4BW is not as good as a 5, BUT I love driving my 4 just as much if not more than my 5... I can't explain it but it is a mini rocket ship on rail and makes me smile daily!!!
Glad to hear this...I chose the 4 over the 5 to begin with. The 4 is already a large car for my taste and the 5 was just too big. The price delta of the 4 didn't hurt either!

Of course I still don't have my car yet, but I will soon...ish...

Two Questions

- is anyone selling a CF splitter for the 4BW. I've called local dealer and also searched online to find aftermarket but unsuccessful. Assume it is an easy bolt on from underneath, hopefully like it is for the C8
- do you get an actual brochure when you buy the car? My friend's C8, he got a nice brochure from his dealer but understand that most dealers just pointed an online version.

Alright guys so what does it mean when your car has been in “picked” status for months to “on hold”? This is a massive joke at this point 😂😂. Unreal lol 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Two Questions

- is anyone selling a CF splitter for the 4BW. I've called local dealer and also searched online to find aftermarket but unsuccessful. Assume it is an easy bolt on from underneath, hopefully like it is for the C8
- do you get an actual brochure when you buy the car? My friend's C8, he got a nice brochure from his dealer but understand that most dealers just pointed an online version.
The only thing that is physical is the little book that shows the paint colors and interior color options. The car brochure itself is only online and interactive.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.
3400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m surprised to say I’m still at 3400 with a TPW of 2/21. The possibility that the next update could give me a VIN has me cackling and kicking my feet like a giddy schoolgirl!
I feel the same way:) Already fantasizing about a March delivery….Lol

I'm growing slightly concerned that mine hasn't moved off that 2/07 TPW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace