Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say when your cars come in, and trust us OG's they will! Take a deep breath and be patient....
my girlfriend is ready to murder me from my daily doom scrolling saying "you already bought it relax".... I just wanna go fast. I can't wait to get a call that its ready for pickup

my girlfriend is ready to murder me from my daily doom scrolling saying "you already bought it relax".... I just wanna go fast. I can't wait to get a call that its ready for pickup
Just talk to a psychiatrist and get hypnosis, that's what I'm looking into as the 1100 hell is starting to break me down....LOL

Could be my dealer--Key Cadillac in Edina. 5BW ordered in July, built on January 25th, still waiting on whatever before shipping. Would be great if it took another 6-8 weeks to get to MN given the weather right now. Not sweating it either way at this point. Others have had it much worse.
Yup, thats it, think it was James

I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say when your cars come in, and trust us OG's they will! Take a deep breath and be patient....
Steve is right …. Went through all the same stuff you folks are
Going through now…. Brought my 5 home yesterday after 9.5 months and it is incredible. At one point i heard nothing from july through nov and bitched about it on this forum. I know the frustration is unbearable first hand but …….. just wait, you will be blown away

Same, I just wanna fly through gears in a manual again. Been about 6 years since I last did it in my old s2000

Steve is right …. Went through all the same stuff you folks are
Going through now…. Brought my 5 home yesterday after 9.5 months and it is incredible. At one point i heard nothing from july through nov and bitched about it on this forum. I know the frustration is unbearable first hand but …….. just wait, you will be blown away
So you like her? Told you she was worth the wait, and it only gets better! #500breakin

Told you she was worth the wait, and it only gets better! #500breakin
Unlike the 'goatfather', I went through the wringer that many of the above posters find themselves in - dealer withheld their allocation (switched), dealer without an allocation (switched again), TPW and status codes changing like a yo-yo, car sitting through snowstorms, etc etc.

HOWEVER, with that said, I could not agree more that it's worth the wait - I finished up the break-in miles last week and this about sums it up:
mother of god danger GIF

There was a segment tonight on the local news. I think it was about the BlackWing order process.
PXL_20220218_232656501.jpg

Checked at end of day to see if I got pushed but still 3400 with TPW next week. This time next week should have a car and then the potential lengthy wait .... but am ok with a two month wait to get me into spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop