Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
What chat bot? I tried the messenger feature on the caddy site and the lady told me to contact my dealer and she couldn’t give me any. I about flew off the handle
If you use the chat bot once it gives you the auto response click on not satisfied and they will connect you to an advisor that can give more details.

What chat bot? I tried the messenger feature on the caddy site and the lady told me to contact my dealer and she couldn’t give me any. I about flew off the handle
Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.

Virtual Assistant
at 9:31, Feb 17:
Is there anything else we can help you with today?
Main Menu
Done & Satisfied
Done & Dissatisfied
Kevin Gabel

Done & DissatisfiedRead

Virtual Assistant
Sorry about that, would you like to chat with an advisor?

Kevin Gabel
at 9:32, Feb 17:

yesRead

Virtual Assistant
Let me transfer you to an advisor who can help.

Info
A messaging advisor will respond in a few minutes. You will receive a notification here for all replies.

Roslyn
at 9:33, Feb 17:
Hello! Thank you for reaching out to Cadillac. My name is Roslyn. I'm happy to assist you with that request!

Kevin Gabel
at 9:34, Feb 17:

Can you provide the event code on order # bccv2cRead

Roslyn
at 9:35, Feb 17:
Mr. Gabel,
I have located your order (bccv2c) and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 4000 – Available to Ship. This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. I recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing.

It thing Rob needs to add the dissatisfied button as well to the forum.;shrug

If you use the chat bot once it gives you the auto response click on not satisfied and they will connect you to an advisor that can give more details.
You can also just type "advisor" and it will connect you to what seems to be a real person.

ORDER QUESTION: We're thinking of stripping our order down to remove known constraints. Could LPO options cause an order to be rejected or delayed in some Lansing parking lot waiting for them to come in?

These are our LPO options. Should we remove them from the order?
5JS LPO - Black mirror caps
PDH LPO - Interior Protection Package (Includes All-weather floor mats and All-weather cargo mat)

ORDER QUESTION: We're thinking of stripping our order down to remove known constraints. Could LPO options cause an order to be rejected or delayed in some Lansing parking lot waiting for them to come in?

These are our LPO options. Should we remove them from the order?
5JS LPO - Black mirror caps
PDH LPO - Interior Protection Package (Includes All-weather floor mats and All-weather cargo mat)
Yes as those can easily be purchased from your local dealer or, an online parts dealer separately. I purchased the black mirror caps online. No need to unnecessarily complicate your order.

SECOND ORDER QUESTION: If our Dealer submits our order with the carbon fiber packages CF1, CF2 and the carbon-fiber backed HMR seats, and Cadillac rejects it - will we get the opportunity to re-submit it with the offending line items removed?

SECOND ORDER QUESTION: If our Dealer submits our order with the carbon fiber packages CF1, CF2 and the carbon-fiber backed HMR seats, and Cadillac rejects it - will we get the opportunity to re-submit it with the offending line items removed?
When your dealer has an allocation and they input your order and it has constraints, they should call you and ask if you want to remove options to enable them to proceed. It's up to them to call you and ask (unless you gave them instructions on what to do ahead of time). Otherwise, they bypass your order and use the allocation for someone else or they lose the allocation if not used in a few days. Make sure your dealer knows what your wishes are.

When your dealer has an allocation and they input your order and it has constraints, they should call you and ask if you want to remove options to enable them to proceed. It's up to them to call you and ask (unless you gave them instructions on what to do ahead of time). Otherwise, they bypass your order and use the allocation for someone else or they lose the allocation if not used in a few days. Make sure your dealer knows what your wishes are.
Thank you!

Congratulations! Your vehicle has been produced. It is important to know that shipping arrangements will take place next and your selling dealer is the best source for additional detail on that process.

Virtual Assistant
Is there anything else we can help you with today?
Main Menu
Done & Satisfied
Done & Dissatisfied
Kevin Gabel

Done & DissatisfiedRead

Virtual Assistant
Sorry about that, would you like to chat with an advisor?

Kevin Gabel

yesRead

Virtual Assistant
Let me transfer you to an advisor who can help.

Info
A messaging advisor will respond in a few minutes. You will receive a notification here for all replies.

Roslyn
at 9:33, Feb 17:
Hello! Thank you for reaching out to Cadillac. My name is Roslyn. I'm happy to assist you with that request!

Kevin Gabel
at 9:34, Feb 17:

Can you provide the event code on order # bccv2cRead

Roslyn
at 9:35, Feb 17:
Mr. Gabel,
I have located your order (bccv2c) and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 4000 – Available to Ship. This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. I recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing.
Yea I did that but the advisor was a b**** and just told me to reach out to my dealer.

Talked to the dealer today and he said he sees my car at 4300 status waiting to dispatch as of 2/7 and it hasn’t updated since. Way too many different statuses from different sources and its absolutely ridiculous. Lol what a cluster F. Also no EDD yet either so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yea I did that but the advisor was a b**** and just told me to reach out to my dealer.

Talked to the dealer today and he said he sees my car at 4300 status waiting to dispatch as of 2/7 and it hasn’t updated since. Way too many different statuses from different sources and its absolutely ridiculous. Lol what a cluster F. Also no EDD yet either so 🤷🏻‍♂️
Definitely a lot of status inconsistencies across the different sources. Rob's tracker is showing 3800 but dealer is showing 4300 and saw an EDD of 3/5, which has now slipped to 3/12. The wait continues...

I went from EDD 2/26 and JCT status 'Picked' to no EDD and a JCT status 'On Hold'.. Score one for the goats.
I rapidly ascended to 3400 with a TPW of 2/21 just last week. Have a sinking feeling I’m going to be joining you lads very soon ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop