Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
dealer called today and said 4bw has been built since mid Jan and sitting in a parking lot waiting for wheel well covers. Any one else heard this?
Yes, spoke with a dealer in Minnesota yesterday who mentioned supply issues with wheel liners

Yes, spoke with a dealer in Minnesota yesterday who mentioned supply issues with wheel liners
Could be my dealer--Key Cadillac in Edina. 5BW ordered in July, built on January 25th, still waiting on whatever before shipping. Would be great if it took another 6-8 weeks to get to MN given the weather right now. Not sweating it either way at this point. Others have had it much worse.

Many cars in 3800. Just chilling in various lots across Lansing. Sure would love to enjoy that beauty in the gorgeous Texas weather.

Alas…I IMPATIENTLY wait.

I know my strong traits…patience isn’t one of them. Not that I need the car but damn I’d love to have her…

dealer called today and said 4bw has been built since mid Jan and sitting in a parking lot waiting for wheel well covers. Any one else heard this?

Mine said some felt liner that goes between bumper and "something else", lol. Who knows...just patiently waiting for my car that was built first week in November...

How many more bizarre reasons can they come up with to delay orders? Those liners may be made out of fiber, but not carbon fiber. :confused:

Many cars in 3800. Just chilling in various lots across Lansing. Sure would love to enjoy that beauty in the gorgeous Texas weather.

Alas…I IMPATIENTLY wait.

I know my strong traits…patience isn’t one of them. Not that I need the car but damn I’d love to have her…

Alas…I IMPATIENTLY wait.

Same here in Houston. This is actually the best time of the year to drive windows down but I guess summer it is for me too.

Got a call from Natalie Sells today from Genesis Cadillac in Macomb. Ordered my 4BW (MT, shadow metallic, performance seats, and not much else) from her back in January based on recommendations from this forum, and she has been terrific to work with. If anyone is in the Metro Detroit area, I can't recommend her more highly.

Anyway, she said that for whatever reason my build has been progressing much quicker than she expected - ordered on January 14th and already at 3000. She anticipated a Spring/Summer delivery, after initially telling me October. I've got an Alfa Giulia to hold me over until the BW comes, but it would be nice to take delivery when I can actually drive the car.

For anyone interested, she said that she had two automatic 4BW's come in this week. She sent me the builds so let me know if anyone wants more info on them.
Would love the build info

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly. :chuckle

goat GIF

The registry has the car delayed? I got past the chat bot and the advisory responded
Mr. Gabel,
I have located your order (bccv2c) and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 4000 – Available to Ship. This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. I recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing. The dealer has the EDD 3-13?

The registry has the car delayed? I got past the chat bot and the advisory responded
Mr. Gabel,
I have located your order (bccv2c) and can see that your vehicle is at the Event Description 4000 – Available to Ship. This status means that your vehicle has been produced and, pending some final testing and approvals, will be ready for shipment. I recommend that you reach out to your dealership for further information on shipment, delivery, and timing. The dealer has the EDD 3-13?
Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

🤷‍♂️

Thanks Rob seems like the dealers & the manufactures are like politicians you can't believe a word they say!!

TPW has now been officially pushed back over 3 months from where it started - 1/3 to 3/14. Damn you CF1.

Rob,

My VIN number, am I making the correct assumption that if I replace the last 3 digits of an identical car with my production number of 320, that I have my correct VIN?

1G6D65RP7N0460036-same color, 6mt. So my VIN would be 1G6D65RP7N0460320 correct?

200.gif

Mr. Gabel,
What chat bot? I tried the messenger feature on the caddy site and the lady told me to contact my dealer and she couldn’t give me any. I about flew off the handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop