Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I think someone mentioned you get one no matter what.
I was pretty sure I forgot to have my dealer select it as well when I placed the order, but when looking at my car RPOs in the registry, it does show the splitter, as well as the heated steering wheel which I thought there was an issue with after sometime in November/December. Car was built in January.

I was pretty sure I forgot to have my dealer select it as well when I placed the order, but when looking at my car RPOs in the registry, it does show the splitter, as well as the heated steering wheel which I thought there was an issue with after sometime in November/December. Car was built in January.
Thanks for the heads up. Asked my salesperson to confirm and he just verified that yes even without selecting it the standard front splitter will be included. Thank the car gods!

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Wow, 3800! I have car #320. I know I know, Goat Rodeo and all. I am literally not in a rush to get it. Its winter. I am thinking maybe m Bday at the END of April.

Lucky! I hope I get news on Rob's next update - I have (had) the same TPW.
Literally just happened, so you should be any day now.

Oddly, my sales guy has the car @5000

Oh really? So I can delete your order then!!?? :drool:
Easy there cowboy :p

I am confident that my sales guy is on another planet with his status of 5000. I literally dont want this car in the dead of winter. If it hit 3800 only today, I SHOULD have 4-8wks easily to go.

I am confident that my sales guy is on another planet with his status of 5000. I literally dont want this car in the dead of winter. If it hit 3800 only today, I SHOULD have 4-8wks easily to go.
**OH SNAP** :chuckle

Yea not so much. My car has been built since 11/30 and it still just sitting there w no damn update getting blasted by the Michigan winter. 4-8 weeks would have been nice lol

Yea not so much. My car has been built since 11/30 and it still just sitting there w no damn update getting blasted by the Michigan winter. 4-8 weeks would have been nice lol
If my wait is that long, it would make my wife happy. LOL

Got a call from Natalie Sells today from Genesis Cadillac in Macomb. Ordered my 4BW (MT, shadow metallic, performance seats, and not much else) from her back in January based on recommendations from this forum, and she has been terrific to work with. If anyone is in the Metro Detroit area, I can't recommend her more highly.

Anyway, she said that for whatever reason my build has been progressing much quicker than she expected - ordered on January 14th and already at 3000. She anticipated a Spring/Summer delivery, after initially telling me October. I've got an Alfa Giulia to hold me over until the BW comes, but it would be nice to take delivery when I can actually drive the car.

For anyone interested, she said that she had two automatic 4BW's come in this week. She sent me the builds so let me know if anyone wants more info on them.

Holy crap moved up to 3400 now with TPW of 2/21. This time last week I was at 1100!
Sorry, new here and not sure of the lingo. What does it mean that you moved to 3400 from 1100? and what is TPW? Thx!

Sorry, new here and not sure of the lingo. What does it mean that you moved to 3400 from 1100? and what is TPW? Thx!

TPW= Target Production week

Thank you so much Rob! I agree this poster might be able to give you some much-deserved help:
Indeed - thanks Rob!

Indeed - thanks Rob!
Thanks

Thanks Shbox!

Got a call from Natalie Sells today from Genesis Cadillac in Macomb. Ordered my 4BW (MT, shadow metallic, performance seats, and not much else) from her back in January based on recommendations from this forum, and she has been terrific to work with. If anyone is in the Metro Detroit area, I can't recommend her more highly.

Anyway, she said that for whatever reason my build has been progressing much quicker than she expected - ordered on January 14th and already at 3000. She anticipated a Spring/Summer delivery, after initially telling me October. I've got an Alfa Giulia to hold me over until the BW comes, but it would be nice to take delivery when I can actually drive the car.

For anyone interested, she said that she had two automatic 4BW's come in this week. She sent me the builds so let me know if anyone wants more info on them.
I had placed a ct5 BW order with her back in November as had my dad. We at that time I believe were #12 and #13 in line. I know they have gotten some allocations on the 5 and we're I think maybe #9/#10 right now. For anyone behind us, though, the line is about to move up 2 spots as we'll be cancelling our orders with her. Not because she wasn't terrific, but because I happened to stumble upon a dealer in San Francisco that had 2 available allocations if one was willing to ditch carbon fiber and place the order immediately. Everyone in their line wanted carbon, which is why the spots opened. I called immediately and in less than 24 hours am already at 3000! I would definitely recommend Natalie for anyone looking if they want a car with carbon fiber and/or are in the midwest. For anyone looking that doesn't care about carbon fiber (or are west coast) you'd be at the top of that list with the dealer I just got my order in with, which is Jon Ngan at Cadillac of SF. Both dealers selling at MSRP.

On that note you can take off order #s BCKP5X (mine) and BCKTRZ (my dad's). Our new order numbers are BJZSD6 (mine) and BJZSF4 (my dad's). If you'd like to add one or both to the list that'd be terrific. I will say that Jon sent me an email as soon as the orders went in yesterday (which instantly went in as 2000) then sent me an email this morning when they went to 3000 so I'm hoping this trend continues and I get instantly updated info from them. It seems that many don't have dealers doing this or there wouldn't be the list in this thread.

dealer called today and said 4bw has been built since mid Jan and sitting in a parking lot waiting for wheel well covers. Any one else heard this?

dealer called today and said 4bw has been built since mid Jan and sitting in a parking lot waiting for wheel well covers. Any one else heard this?
Mine said some felt liner that goes between bumper and "something else", lol. Who knows...just patiently waiting for my car that was built first week in November...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop