Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Hmm, looks like no one got built on their TPW of 2/7.

Something is clearly holding up shipping again. I haven't seen Sewell get any new in transit stock for a few weeks if memory serves. There's no shortage of built cars looking to head that way from my order and the others I'm seeing.

Something is clearly holding up shipping again. I haven't seen Sewell get any new in transit stock for a few weeks if memory serves. There's no shortage of built cars looking to head that way from my order and the others I'm seeing.

My went from 'Picked' and EDD of 2/26, to 'On Hold' with no EDD, and now back to 'Picked' with no EDD. =/

I saw a CT4-V BW at Sewell about an hour ago with a sold sign in it....

^^^^What are you buying now? Did you order your Escalade V? You spend a lot of time there 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop