Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I got the call! My 4BW is at the dealer.
They want to add a $1390 Sewell Protection Package. Window tint (ceramic digifilm? , salesman unsure of brand) , door edge guard, door handle cup protection and CUE screen protector. Anyone have recommendations one way or another for it?
You can almost guarantee it's a rip off.

They want to add a $1390 Sewell Protection Package. Window tint (ceramic digifilm? , salesman unsure of brand) , door edge guard, door handle cup protection and CUE screen protector. Anyone have recommendations one way or another for it?
Sewell? 😮

Which Sewell?

Not the Golden Boys of the Caddy world? Tell them to do one. Seriously that is not on at all.

You should have it within six months or so if you're lucky! 😂
My wife was reading this book to my son tonight... But why did it seem like she was reading it to me?

41XJiS4PvKL._AC_SY780_.jpg

That's kind of where I'm at as well. Not much joy at this stage!
Your order is showing status 6000 - Delivered to Customer. You should be in the happy stage???

Your order is showing status 6000 - Delivered to Customer. You should be in the happy stage???
I just spoke with salesman. They don't have the car sadly. The last update he has is from 11/08 and status shows 4D00 MP still. He also mentioned a recall involving daytime running lights.

I just spoke with salesman. They don't have the car sadly. The last update he has is from 11/08 and status shows 4D00 MP still. He also mentioned a recall involving daytime running lights.
That recall apparently just came out, but can be done with an OTA update.

Dec 08,2022
Manufacturer Recall NumberN222386380
NHTSA Recall NumberAWAITING#
Recall StatusRecall Incomplete
SummaryGeneral Motors has decided that certain 2020 – 2023 model year Cadillac CT4 and CT5 vehicles; 2021 – 2023 model year Buick Envision vehicles; and 2022 – 2023 model year Cadillac Escalade and Escalade ESV, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Suburban, and Tahoe, and GMC Sierra 1500, Yukon, and Yukon XL vehicles, fail to conform, in part, to S7.10.5 of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 108, “Lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.” The daytime running lamps (DRLs) may not deactivate when the headlamps are on, as required by S7.10.5, Table I-a. of FMVSS 108.

Safety RiskIf the DRLs do not deactivate when the headlamps are on, the resulting glare could increase the risk of a crash.

RemedyGeneral Motors will update the software in the vehicles’ Body Control Module (BCM) to correct the condition. Owners who have accepted applicable terms and conditions will have the opportunity to accept these software changes using wireless over-the-air (OTA) technology without having to bring their vehicle to a dealership. Alternatively, owners may have their vehicle serviced at a GM dealer to receive these software updates

Hello @Rob and everyone else. I know that we got a tracker update a few days ago without much positive change, but I got some information from a Cadillac sales operations executive, saying my car was being held for a quality inspection and would be released this week. Makes me wonder if the next update may see a lot of movement in the 4D00 status cars, etc. Crossing my fingers for my car being delivered soon. Actually, my fingers are hurt and deformed from being crossed for a few months.
I know it could be speculation, but I thought I'd share the information I received directly from them.

Good news everyone!!!
I heard from my contact at Cadillac this morning and I quote: "Good news, the inspection process is complete and they will start shipping vehicles early next week!"
Hopefully we get some good updates and progress very soon! Notice he said vehicles in plural :)

Well in Order Work Bench, it shows 6000, which is delivered to customer, which means they punched it sold which they are only supposed to do when the wheels hit their pavement. Confirm your order number again?

Well in Order Work Bench, it shows 6000, which is delivered to customer, which means they punched it sold which they are only supposed to do when the wheels hit their pavement. Confirm your order number again?
My order # is BVMZXX
Am I crazy or does it seem odd to you that I've been at 4D00 MP status for a few days shy of 3 months and now suddenly it's showing 6000? Wtf is going on here! No wonder I'm being driven batshit 🤪 crazy!

My order # is BVMZXX
Am I crazy or does it seem odd to you that I've been at 4D00 MP status for a few days shy of 3 months and now suddenly it's showing 6000? Wtf is going on here! No wonder I'm being driven batshit 🤪 crazy!
Oh shit....my bad. Sorry 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!