Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Just had a friend who works at another dealership a mile from my house send me this and got sooo excited. Turned out to be a “regular V” and not my BW.
4411F030-D3B7-49A2-8CBB-B603502A6048.jpeg

Well obviously I don't possess the kind of charm that Zoomie does! Of course I already knew that! I called the shipper, Jack Cooper, this morning and was informed that they don't have my car in their system. Looks like I'm back to square one. I'm supposed to get a call back from dealership today to see what if anything they could find out for me. We'll see if that happens. Beyond frustrating as you all well know!
Have you tried AutoPort to see if assignment has been performed as they're 3 other shipping companies GM could assign your whip to. Good luck

Have you tried AutoPort to see if assignment has been performed as they're 3 other shipping companies GM could assign your whip to. Good luck
Thanks! I'll check with them but dealer gave me specific information that Jack Cooper was the shipper and even provided a phone number.

The thing I don't get is why Cadillac doesn't want to do everything in their power to move these vehicles as quickly as possible. Dealers too! I mean nobody gets paid until the vehicle is sold. Why put it out to pasture for several months if it's ready to go. If it isn't ready to go, why not?

Thanks! I'll check with them but dealer gave me specific information that Jack Cooper was the shipper and even provided a phone number.

The thing I don't get is why Cadillac doesn't want to do everything in their power to move these vehicles as quickly as possible. Dealers too! I mean nobody gets paid until the vehicle is sold. Why put it out to pasture for several months if it's ready to go. If it isn't ready to go, why not?
Yup, been there done that and saw the movie... I found out that J/C does the majority of the staging work, e.g., bay to bay, etc. Accelerated does a large % of the BW deliveries. I also read in my local newspaper awhile back that GM was outsourcing additional companies to help delivery by end of 4th quarter.

Yup, been there done that and saw the movie... I found out that J/C does the majority of the staging work, e.g., bay to bay, etc. Accelerated does a large % of the BW deliveries. I also read in my local newspaper awhile back that GM was outsourcing additional companies to help delivery by end of 4th quarter.
As far as receiving the vehicle by the end of 4th quarter, I've pretty much given up all hope of that! Honestly if it sits outdoors all winter long, which it appears it will, I'm not so sure I want it.

Honestly if it sits outdoors all winter long, which it appears it will, I'm not so sure I want it.

Careful!

I made a comment like that in the first "I Bailed" thread several weeks ago, and people are still making snide references to it. "Snowflakes on my precious" was one of the better ones, LOL.

Careful!

I made a comment like that in the first "I Bailed" thread several weeks ago, and people are still making snide references to it. "Snowflakes on my precious" was one of the better ones, LOL.
I get where y'all are coming from, as my BW will be like this all winter..

Attachments

• IMG_3600.jpg
    IMG_3600.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 54
Just noticed a text my sales guy sent my 3.5 hours ago.

MY MOTHERF***ING CAR IS ON A MOTHERF***ING TRAIN!

CHOO F***ING CHOO, BITCHES!

And how does that make you feel?

LIKE I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS. ALL THE THINGS IN ALL THE CAPS. WITH MUCH PROFANITY.

The thing I don't get is why Cadillac doesn't want to do everything in their power to move these vehicles as quickly as possible.

Dood. Stay strong. The "why is it just sitting?" phase is the worst part of this entire thing.

Last edited:
@Rob you can remove my car from the tracker - order BVHG54. I ended up buying a local 4BW 6spd off Bayway's lot. I am not built for the goat rodeo, something about one bird in the hand is worth two in a bush or some other wise proverb. Ended up with VIN 460008. Thanks!
Congratulations, the H town murder continues to grow. My original order was with Bayway and they dropped the ball after holding my deposit for nearly 7 months, instead choosing to do all stock orders. Glad you got your car but I won't be using them again .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop