Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Anyone know how trustworthy the cadillac chat info is? I just contacted them and they said my car is at 4000 available to ship but our tracker has 4B00. Maybe it moved on since it was last updated but just curious what others’ experience may be.
I would go with @Rob update.... I don't know if I would call the chat "trustworthy".. Now, you could get lucky and "that" update is more accurate but I would not hold my breath...

I would go with @Rob update.... I don't know if I would call the chat "trustworthy".. Now, you could get lucky and "that" update is more accurate but I would not hold my breath...
Thanks guys. Just trying to make sense of all of this. I should know better at this point than to try to do that. Getting that update from them got me excited but it's just building up my goat anxiety.

Maybe I need to put a duck costume on to calm down...

Anyone know how trustworthy the cadillac chat info is? I just contacted them and they said my car is at 4000 available to ship but our tracker has 4B00. Maybe it moved on since it was last updated but just curious what others’ experience may be.
My CT4V BW order was placed on 9/5 and allocated on 9/26. Production date was 10/3. Got the call it was built on 10/25 and a status of 3800. Still shows 3800. Called the dealer and nothing has changed since. Just waiting....

Thanks guys. Just trying to make sense of all of this. I should know better at this point than to try to do that. Getting that update from them got me excited but it's just building up my goat anxiety.

Maybe I need to put a duck costume on to calm down...
I would call AutoPort and see what they say as I found their information, extremely reliable, since they coordinate the transports.

I would call AutoPort and see what they say as I found their information, extremely reliable, since they coordinate the transports.
Does AutoPort call = Keri email? I emailed her today and she said not assigned transport yet.

I would be willing to pay extra for this service of knowing the exact info and getting my car delivered in a timely and convenient manner.

Does AutoPort call = Keri email? I emailed her today and she said not assigned transport yet.
I believe she is with accelerated transport but can provide same detail as A/P.

As you can see by my sig, EDD's come and go like the wind.

My CT4V BW order was placed on 9/5 and allocated on 9/26. Production date was 10/3. Got the call it was built on 10/25 and a status of 3800. Still shows 3800. Called the dealer and nothing has changed since. Just waiting....
You're on track to be one of the fastest ordered to delivery Blackwings ever. Congratulations! Even if it is a few more months, you are well ahead of the traditional Goat Rodeo 🐐

unfortunately you might still be in for a bit of a wait. My original TPW for a BW5 was the week of 7/25, wasn't built until early September and I've been 3800 since (more than 2 months). I'm hoping for delivery before year end.

You're on track to be one of the fastest ordered to delivery Blackwings ever. Congratulations! Even if it is a few more months, you are well ahead of the traditional Goat Rodeo 🐐
I had allocation go in on Sept 13th and my 5BW was built the week of Oct 3rd, so 3 weeks after the allocation was accepted I had a built vehicle. Its now been 5 weeks since it was built. It seems getting them built isn't the issue its actually getting them out of the goat pen.

The average wait from built to delivery seems to be 2 months.

(Orders available) So I was real worried I wouldn’t get an allocation so I went and placed orders at 3 dealerships hoping at least one would come through and one has so far. Before I cancel the others I wanted to see if anybody wanted to take over for either of the other two. One is at Beverly Hills Cadillac in LA and the other is in Dallas at Sewell. Let me know if interested as this could shorten your wait time if you haven’t placed an order yet.

25k over MSRP is absurd in my opinion on top of the price increase for '23 models. If over MSRP needs to happen I might settle for up to 5k if you can't secure anything but not a chance id pay 25k over.

Dealers charging above MSRP I would not do business with. Besides the principal what other ways will they try to screw me on customer service and warranty work?
Well, I will give them one thing, they don't charge over MSRP for regular Blackwings. The car I ordered is a 120th anniversary edition which only 120 will be made meaning many dealers won't even get one. Have you heard of a 120th anniversary edition going for MSRP (without trading in a Blackwing)?

(Orders available) So I was real worried I wouldn’t get an allocation so I went and placed orders at 3 dealerships hoping at least one would come through and one has so far. Before I cancel the others I wanted to see if anybody wanted to take over for either of the other two. One is at Beverly Hills Cadillac in LA and the other is in Dallas at Sewell. Let me know if interested as this could shorten your wait time if you haven’t placed an order yet.
If you cancel an order, the dealer has all discretion of how it is then used. It's really theirs until actually sold. Certainly, letting folks know there might be something available could help someone. 🙂

If you cancel an order, the dealer has all discretion of how it is then used. It's really theirs until actually sold. Certainly, letting folks know there might be something available could help someone. 🙂
I’m thinking it would just go to the next person on the list? Also is it for a 4 or a 5?

Well, I will give them one thing, they don't charge over MSRP for regular Blackwings. The car I ordered is a 120th anniversary edition which only 120 will be made meaning many dealers won't even get one. Have you heard of a 120th anniversary edition going for MSRP (without trading in a Blackwing)?
I’m not a collector so a 120th Anniversary would not add anything for me. If driven regularly, down the road it’s resale vs. a “regular” Blackwing is unlikely to hold much additional (not $25K). If one wanted to make money later, the 120th would be a good one to store for 20 years in a filtered air tent.

You ponder with a lot of tech firms starting to lay off thousands of people, maybe demand is starting to slow, I have heard first hand that shipping is substantially improved for all things to the point shipping companies are starting to lay off drivers/people, and there is a chip glut. With bacon costing $8 a pack, maybe all this is contributing to faster build and delivery.

I’m thinking it would just go to the next person on the list? Also is it for a 4 or a 5?
This is for a CT4. Yes it would go to the next person unless somebody here wanted to take over. Just trying to save some people a little time who are entering the rodeo

I been calling around for a CT5 but have run into many CT4 blackwings. A lot of them autoboxes. They just seems to sit. Ponder if something is slowly turning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop