Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
My CT4-V BW was supposed to be built this week… how long does it usually take to know if it’s been built or delayed?

My CT4-V BW was supposed to be built this week… how long does it usually take to know if it’s been built or delayed?
As of right now, it has not been built yet according to Order Workbench which updates once every 24 hours.

I still can't access a window sticker for it.

Is there any significance to being able to see the sticker?

I ask because today I was finally able to see the Monroney for my car in The Blackwing King's online tool - 1 month and 28 days after it was built.

Yeah, I've never been able to look up my window sticker...

I wonder if GM/Cadillac hooked up with Amazon.......we would be able to get delivery of our vehicles in a timely manner . They seem to have it down to a science. Maybe we will one day see a a drone carrying a new car for a delivery. Yeah, I don't think so.

Well it looks like my 5V Blackwing did get built last week, I just got confirmation along with a VIN that I am now at Bayed and Delayed status so we will see what happens. So far I'm quite impressed that my car was built 3 weeks after I got allocation.

I guess the Delayed rodeo can begin.

Is there any significance to being able to see the sticker?

I ask because today I was finally able to see the Monroney for my car in The Blackwing King's online tool - 1 month and 28 days after it was built.
I was told by my salesman yesterday that window sticker isn't available until vehicle is ready to ship.

I wonder if GM/Cadillac hooked up with Amazon.......we would be able to get delivery of our vehicles in a timely manner . They seem to have it down to a science. Maybe we will one day see a a drone carrying a new car for a delivery. Yeah, I don't think so.
Oh no they don't. I've waited a year for a pair of binoculars to go on sale at Amazon. They had a huge sale Monday morning. I placed my order with one left available. It was supposed to be delivered today. This morning, Amazon notified me that they cancelled my order and will refund me due to lack of availability. 🤬

Imagine if that was your Blackwing! 🤣

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Last edited:
I've asked my dealer several times to try to get me a VinView status or image. They look up status and provide occasional updates when I persist. Is there any way to get a VinView status image from another source? I was told a couple days ago the car was on the rail in Lansing. I'm not sure if that means its loaded on the rail car or in the lot waiting to be loaded. I'd like to find out but don't want to pester my dealer too much. I think they are getting tired of hearing from me and me providing them updates.

On a different note... The 5BW is much longer than my '17 SS. I was looking at spec yesterday and noticed 195 in long. Took the measuring tape out and to check and it's going to be pretty tight without moving my workbench. Guess I better set up some parking blocks.

I've asked my dealer several times to try to get me a VinView status or image. They look up status and provide occasional updates when I persist. Is there any way to get a VinView status image from another source? I was told a couple days ago the car was on the rail in Lansing. I'm not sure if that means its loaded on the rail car or in the lot waiting to be loaded. I'd like to find out but don't want to pester my dealer too much. I think they are getting tired of hearing from me and me providing them updates.

On a different note... The 5BW is much longer than my '17 SS. I was looking at spec yesterday and noticed 195 in long. Took the measuring tape out and to check and it's going to be pretty tight without moving my workbench. Guess I better set up some parking blocks.
+1 for me. would love a vinview status.
My dealer seems to be giving some outdated status for me. Don't want to push him too much though.

Received this Invoice(?) from my Dealership. VIN P0860043 (built on my B-Day) appears to have been shipped and estimated delivery of 10/12/22, but the Salesman has no matching information.
Any input on this?
Seems like several cars are being delivered at 4D00 status. Information does not appear to be replicating across the various IT systems very quickly.

Oh no they don't. I've waited a year for a pair of binoculars to go on sale at Amazon. They had a huge sale Monday morning. I placed my order with one left available. It was supposed to be delivered today. This morning, Amazon notified me that they cancelled my order and will refund me due to lack of availability. 🤬

Imagine if that was your Blackwing! 🤣

Seinfeld Soup GIF
At least you did not get the shipment with an empty package inside. I ordered some hub centric rings a couple weeks ago. Opened the box and the package was empty. Seeing articles about potential worker walkouts/strikes for prime day. That would be a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop