Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Not sure, but mine just went from 3800 to DELAYED at 4300, soooo... We'll see if it actually means it'll be delivered soon. TPW was 7/25.
Contacted the dealer, they see the 4300 status, but no ship date.

FYI I have allocation available for 2023 CT4-V Blackwings for next week!!!

Sales Price = MSRP

CLICK HERE to take you to my post with more information..

...............Blackwing King

Sooooooo do I see movement both in the direction of 4300 and additional DELAY? Is change of any kind a good thing in this case? Thanks Rob for the weekend blip of hope.

Nervous Marc E Bassy GIF by Yung Bae
Don't get your hopes up 🤣

goat GIF

Not sure, but mine just went from 3800 to DELAYED at 4300, soooo... We'll see if it actually means it'll be delivered soon. TPW was 7/25.
I’m guessing 1 week before mine. My TPW was 8/1

I used my satellite software from work plugging in the address I received from dealer and see a shit ton of cars there, should’ve taken a screen shot. It’s bad!!

Do both manual and automatics have "launch control ? And is it an "option" or they all have it equipped. If so, how does it work in an automatic. Asking for a friend !

View attachment 12607Told him he was needed IMMEDIATELY in Lansing... He insisted on having lunch first...

Doing all we can to get the kids released from the pen.

Do you have an ETA yet? I'm 0025 so maybe we can go halvsies and get it on the same truck to get it sooner ;)

EDIT: Didn't realize you got a 4 BW but the offer still stands. Sure hope they start just trucking cars out instead of waiting for the train

Do you have an ETA yet? I'm 0025 so maybe we can go halvsies and get it on the same truck to get it sooner ;)

EDIT: Didn't realize you got a 4 BW but the offer still stands. Sure hope they start just trucking cars out instead of waiting for the train
Nope no EDD or explanations. Dealer doesn't think I'm Missing Parts but I'm still 4D00. Satellite photos of the lot, the way the cars are parked, if your car is in the middle it will be there till they move the cars around it. Definitely NOT a first in first out (FIFO) management set up.

Heck I'd go halves on a rental car to pick up in person and drive back myself.

Please tell me you at least bought him lunch and filled up his tank😉🤣
He wouldn't take it to GO! Some sob story about needing to eat and sleep and a wife and kids or something. Finally got him on the road though. Unfortunately he's picking up trucks from Arlington.

Nope no EDD or explanations. Dealer doesn't think I'm Missing Parts but I'm still 4D00. Satellite photos of the lot, the way the cars are parked, if your car is in the middle it will be there till they move the cars around it. Definitely NOT a first in first out (FIFO) management set up.

Heck I'd go halves on a rental car to pick up in person and drive back myself.
Actual question: Anyway we can see photos of lot currently?

Spy Kids Reaction GIF

He wouldn't take it to GO! Some sob story about needing to eat and sleep and a wife and kids or something. Finally got him on the road though. Unfortunately he's picking up trucks from Arlington.
Escalade Veeeees

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly
Still delayed and stuck at MP status. I think I'm just gonna go a head an order a 2023 TRX. Im sure it will arrive sooner than CT5-BW, even though its been built months ago.

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

That is definitely good news. If history is a guide, you are 2-4 weeks out.
My 4BW went from 3800->4300->4B00 with EDD of 10/9 all within Rob's 2 updates last week. About 4 weeks out which would historically be spot on. We shall see.

My 4BW went from 3800->4300->4B00 with EDD of 10/9 all within Rob's 2 updates last week. About 4 weeks out which would historically be spot on. We shall see.
I have to admit there appears to be (too) slow steady progress. It went from like 14 MP 22s down to just 6 and quite a few went from 4D00 to 4B00 delayed so those cars we would assume are ready to ship. Not mine of course, still 4D00 with no explanations. At least one thing remains consistent....

EDD are similar to counting the number of rings in a tree to determine its height, it means virtually nothing....

wiffle what do you mean GIF

FYI I have allocation available for 2023 CT4-V Blackwings for next week!!!

Sales Price = MSRP

CLICK HERE to take you to my post with more information..

...............Blackwing King
As someone who has their fair share of customers for these cars, would you ever be willing to talk to GM about the very things you mention in your own post? You mention how known “flippers” will be ignored. So if I’m in the market for a 5, but want a 4 to hold me over, I now have to be “afraid” that my 5 will get turned away because I sell my 4 BW. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop