Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
The factory was running a little ahead last week. My TPW was to be this week. My car was built last week. Hopefully they can get it shipped to Louisiana sometime soon....
User ajn bros had the same thing happen. He had a TPW of 6/6 but his car was built last week. What color is your car?

I knew it! I suspect they built your cars early because they are discontinuing that color.
Dumb luck on my part, I suppose. I changed from Wave Blue to Shadow Grey when I removed the CF1 in March.....

296 days after ordering my girl, she arrived today at Sewell grapevine.

You know when women see each other, and they’ve had a few cocktails they make a screeching noise? Anyway, I made that noise when the salesman sent me pics of my car.

@Rob - you’re welcome - you can remove me 😜 oh and also THANK YOU for tracking it for me all this time.

Last edited:

You know when women see each other, and they’ve had a few cocktails they make a screeching noise? Anyway, I made that noise when the salesman sent me pics of my car.

@Rob - you’re welcome - you can remove me 😜
Congrats @TalsBW!! I hope I don't still have 180 days left :unsure:. It's only been 116 for me since ordering.

Seems like a lot of CT5s have been delivered over the last few weeks... I hope it is the 4's turn soon! Congrats on getting your cars!

It’s dirty but nothing too bad. Truck driver was very nice and said the lots are full in Michigan

Attachments

• 8B3F58C2-FCBE-4CDE-8378-214676564276.jpeg
    8B3F58C2-FCBE-4CDE-8378-214676564276.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 131
  • 28E5EA73-EB83-4019-8300-DE52FEE1E55D.jpeg
    28E5EA73-EB83-4019-8300-DE52FEE1E55D.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
  • 4168F71A-426E-4AB8-A3A4-09F66B8E7EFD.jpeg
    4168F71A-426E-4AB8-A3A4-09F66B8E7EFD.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 132

@Rob - you’re welcome - you can remove me 😜
So happy for you! Enjoy the fruits of your persistence. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace