Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Happy to report my car has arrived at the dealer! Little timeline for those that can benefit:
Ordered 2/5 -> Built 3/11 -> Autoport Delta 4/13 -> Shipped to Dealer 6/3
Vin# 810490
So it took 12 weeks to make it 90 miles from when it was built to delivery...🤔🤫😉🤣... so let's see,...my dealer is 7 times as far... carry the goat... the planets are in retrograde...mid-term primaries are in full swing...it's 82° with a slight breeze from the NW...so I should get my car built on 3/10...
Screenshot_20220603-113420_Maps.jpgScreenshot_20220603-113744_Maps.jpg

From combing the tracking thread it seems to be 3-4 months average once the built status code hits for 5BW’s. I wonder whose had the longest wait time for delivery?
Mine was built 1/25 vin 360 and still waiting for mine. It's both exciting and a little frustrating to see cars built after mine delivered, but it will get here eventually (I think...I hope).

All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

So it took 12 weeks to make it 90 miles from when it was built to delivery...🤔🤫😉🤣... so let's see,...my dealer is 7 times as far... carry the goat... the planets are in retrograde...mid-term primaries are in full swing...it's 82° with a slight breeze from the NW...so I should get my car built on 3/10...
View attachment 9283View attachment 9284
Goat math...is the hardest math there is.
Election 2020 Math GIF by MSNBC

GIF by Achievement Hunter

emma stone math GIF by Saturday Night Live

I’m not sure why mine never changes from 3800. It was built January 27th. It’s always 3800

A few people I tracked on here from built to delivery, 71 days, mine was 84 days, and another at 129 days. So it's all over the place. I fully expected to not get it until the middle of July.
My 5 was Ordered 02/25/21 and factory started production on 07/05/21, mine was built on 07/19/21 (#043) and delivered 08/10/21 (First in nation)....37 days from factory start to delivery......

My 4 was ordered on 08/31/21, built on 11/15/21, and delivered on 12/16/21..... 108 days from start to finish.........

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

I’m not sure why mine never changes from 3800. It was built January 27th. It’s always 3800
Consistency, stability... some people appreciate that😉

(Truth is I am sorry and feel for you. Hopefully it shows up unexpectedly PDQ.)

Mine was built 1/25 vin 360 and still waiting for mine. It's both exciting and a little frustrating to see cars built after mine delivered, but it will get here eventually (I think...I hope).

That’s a long wait. Have you received any info on a delay? Waiting parts? What’s your build?

View attachment 9283View attachment 9284
See your problem is they are trying to avoid that $17.65 in tolls. They're going to loop you around a few states on some back roads. Just tack on a few months

That’s a long wait. Have you received any info on a delay? Waiting parts? What’s your build?
Not a thing on the cause for delay. 5BW, Rift, Auto, CF1 and mid seats with alcantara backs. My gut is telling me it was something stupid like the black lug nuts or carbon flash mirror caps I ordered. It is what it is....

My salesman seems to be as much in the dark as everyone else. Sewell has been great to deal with, but I think it's just heading cats (or goats if you will) at this point.

Well, I guess now the goat rodeo begins for me... Let's see how long it takes to get it to South Louisiana. Starting out with an EDD of DELAYED is never a good sign. At least it was produced a week early. (So, I go that going for me. LOL)
1654278776203.jpeg

So we finally have a EDD but still at 4D00???? 1st time having a EDD car built 01/13 sitting in lot of doom. Edd 07/03 during our planned family vacation and now husband said uhhhh possibly count him out. 🤦🏼‍♀️

So we finally have a EDD but still at 4D00???? 1st time having a EDD car built 01/13 sitting in lot of doom. Edd 07/03 during our planned family vacation and now husband said uhhhh possibly count him out. 🤦🏼‍♀️
That edd is not set in stone, could come earlier or later

Well, I guess now the goat rodeo begins for me... Let's see how long it takes to get it to South Louisiana. Starting out with an EDD of DELAYED is never a good sign. At least it was produced a week early. (So, I go that going for me. LOL)
View attachment 9285
Your car is 100 after me! Mine was built 3/16 ending 518
Still waiting ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC