Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Wow, thanks!!!!! How did you find it?
The dealer websites that have a link to the VIN has the full VIN in the URL. Just change the URL to your VIN. There is a check digit (random) right before the last N. So, you have to guess on that one, but the first part is the same as every CT5VBW, and I saw your build number in the tracker. Also, I have too much time on my hands...apparently

The dealer websites that have a link to the VIN has the full VIN in the URL. Just change the URL to your VIN. There is a check digit (random) right before the last N. So, you have to guess on that one, but the first part is the same as every CT5VBW, and I saw your build number in the tracker. Also, I have too much time on my hands...apparently

Well, you just made my weekend!!! Thank you!!!

You now have to laugh at the $2.95/gallon figure they use on the sticker for estimating gas cost. :(

Which means, I can delete all the 2022 orders sitting at 1100 out of the tracking page!

Austin Powers Dancing GIF
Hey Rob, yup delete me at your leisure. I had 2 orders in and have gone with the 2nd dealer now who has been working on obtaining my '23 order # but was having some recent issues with workbench. Should have it soon.

Thanks brother

Very cool!! Thanks for the info

Update: Sewell (Dallas) notified me that my # is 3400 with a build start week of 5/23/22 and anticipated delivery of mid June. I will post any news. This is just to let everyone know that the system (apparently) is working. Stay tuned.

Anniversary edition order is showing 2000. Concierge contacted my dealer today asking to see if I wanted the custom year VIN (which I declined). Concierge said that decision had to me made by next Wednesday. Do you think that means that for the 120 cars we basically have until the end of next week to make changes and after that they are likely to freeze them?

I'm still unsure about any build and trying to get a sense of how long I have to obsess over it. :)

PS. So disappointed I can’t do the frost paint on the 120 … it would have made the car so much more special.

changes can still be made at 2000.... basically, 2000 means its filled an allocation based on its prioritization. It gets locked in once it goes to 3000

I put my BW order back in August... it was accepted last month (after removing all CF)..... TWP was 5/1, which moved to 5/30...... going by the current situation not sure when I will actually receive it.

Can I order an Anniversary edition?

No.
A) those are filled
B) you already have an order accepted for production. Do you not want this order?

Update: Sewell (Dallas) notified me that my # is 3400 with a build start week of 5/23/22 and anticipated delivery of mid June. I will post any news. This is just to let everyone know that the system (apparently) is working. Stay tuned.

yeah I should likely talk to your salesperson since they are likely not familiar with the goat rodeo.....

Mid June lol

Mid June lol
Maybe it will arrive in June: my guess is that it will depend on whether they had enough chips to put them all in the first go.
Anyone on here work in the factory or know someone who does?
Probably not or we’d have more information. That or, another guess, they are likely discouraged from sharing information on a public forum.
Was chatting with a guy who works at the Ford plant in Oakville the other day. Sounded to me like things are even more of a shit show for the blue oval than for GM.

My dealer told me that GM has been building the cars first and then waiting on the chips to arrive. Might be why so many are at the shipping yard for so long 🤷🏾‍♂️

My dealer told me that GM has been building the cars first and then waiting on the chips to arrive. Might be why so many are at the shipping yard for so long 🤷🏾‍♂️

( insert eye roll here )

That does happen but that’s just one piece of the puzzle for that which is the infamous Goat Rodeo.

( insert eye roll here )

That does happen but that’s just one piece of the puzzle for that which is the infamous Goat Rodeo.
If you asked an auto exec I think they’d say the supply shortage is domino 1, mainly the chips but other parts (e.g., CF), too,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop