Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:

Likuid

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing (MT)
When do we start taking bets on which will be the last 2022 BW on this list delivered to a dealer?

Cbrcr99

Seasoned Member
This is bad. I don’t care about any other company in comparison. Having cars built in January and not delivered by the end of may is pathetic. I haven’t lost interest in the car but I am very irritated by this process. And telling me that my dealer is the best place for information is a joke.

diddy837

Seasoned Member
This is bad. I don’t care about any other company in comparison. Having cars built in January and not delivered by the end of may is pathetic. I haven’t lost interest in the car but I am very irritated by this process. And telling me that my dealer is the best place for information is a joke.
This whole thing is a joke! Especially when vin starting in 400 and 500’s are getting delivered and 300’s are not all delivered yet

Dchang81

Been reading the forums, a lot of pages to go through. Got a code BQMWPM, just curious what info can be gleaned from the code. The builder had some options removed like the drive recorder since I placed the order awhile ago. Thanks

Edit: weird the options that were missing are back on the configurator

Last edited:

shbox

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Rift 2022 CT5-V
Been reading the forums, a lot of pages to go through. Got a code , just curious what info can be gleaned from the code. The builder had some options removed like the drive recorder since I placed the order awhile ago. Thanks

Edit: weird the options that were missing are back on the configurator
If BQMWPM is your order number, it isn't a code and nothing can be discerned from it's digits.

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-BW Track Edition (On Order), 2022 CT5-BW (Bailed), 2022 CT4-BW (Sold)
No.
A) those are filled
B) you already have an order accepted for production. Do you not want this order?
My wanting hasn't made much difference.... 🙂. Almost a year and no car in sight.

If the TPW keeps getting pushed back, does it become 2023 model? If not, can you place a new order while keeping same priority? I don't want to go back in line after waiting a year ....that's beyond pathetic.

Slick Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
My wanting hasn't made much difference.... 🙂. Almost a year and no car in sight.

If the TPW keeps getting pushed back, does it become 2023 model? If not, can you place a new order while keeping same priority? I don't want to go back in line after waiting a year ....that's beyond pathetic.
You start all over again, hope your dealer keeps in line. It could still be a long wait.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Wow! Rob's list got much shorter! Is that the 1100s coming off the list or more cars delivered I wonder?
I deleted the 1100s.

:happyanim:

Win a CT4-V Blackwing!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom