Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
When do we start taking bets on which will be the last 2022 BW on this list delivered to a dealer?

This is bad. I don’t care about any other company in comparison. Having cars built in January and not delivered by the end of may is pathetic. I haven’t lost interest in the car but I am very irritated by this process. And telling me that my dealer is the best place for information is a joke.

This is bad. I don’t care about any other company in comparison. Having cars built in January and not delivered by the end of may is pathetic. I haven’t lost interest in the car but I am very irritated by this process. And telling me that my dealer is the best place for information is a joke.
This whole thing is a joke! Especially when vin starting in 400 and 500’s are getting delivered and 300’s are not all delivered yet

Been reading the forums, a lot of pages to go through. Got a code BQMWPM, just curious what info can be gleaned from the code. The builder had some options removed like the drive recorder since I placed the order awhile ago. Thanks

Edit: weird the options that were missing are back on the configurator

Last edited:
Been reading the forums, a lot of pages to go through. Got a code , just curious what info can be gleaned from the code. The builder had some options removed like the drive recorder since I placed the order awhile ago. Thanks

Edit: weird the options that were missing are back on the configurator
If BQMWPM is your order number, it isn't a code and nothing can be discerned from it's digits.

No.
A) those are filled
B) you already have an order accepted for production. Do you not want this order?
My wanting hasn't made much difference.... 🙂. Almost a year and no car in sight.

If the TPW keeps getting pushed back, does it become 2023 model? If not, can you place a new order while keeping same priority? I don't want to go back in line after waiting a year ....that's beyond pathetic.

My wanting hasn't made much difference.... 🙂. Almost a year and no car in sight.

If the TPW keeps getting pushed back, does it become 2023 model? If not, can you place a new order while keeping same priority? I don't want to go back in line after waiting a year ....that's beyond pathetic.
You start all over again, hope your dealer keeps in line. It could still be a long wait.

Wow! Rob's list got much shorter! Is that the 1100s coming off the list or more cars delivered I wonder?
I deleted the 1100s.

:happyanim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace