Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
The car was only parked for about 5 days without driving it. Are you telling me that these cars can't go a week without a low battery issue ? My Dodge Challenger can be parked for a month and still start without a problem. I'm taking a ride to the dealer for an appointment today to see how long .
30 days until V - Academy !!!!!
Five days from a full charge is fine, as is multiple weeks. The challenge is you might not be doing long enough drives to fully recharge the battery so it's slowly bleeding down charge.

I may or may not have spoken to Tim. I may or may not have heard something similar. I may or may not have to call him Monday pending driver assignment. I may or may not have my car in a week. I may or may not even be a shrink. I may or may not even have ordered a blackwing. I may just really enjoy the camaraderie and like fitting in.

We shall see….

She Doesnt Even Go Here Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

I just had to confirm with A/P, yes, car was picked up yesterday!

I just hope after the 17 months wait that the car will be worth the wait, as others have stated......

Happy Lets Go GIF by Horizon League

As I was heading out to the dealer, my dash comes up with "Service Transmission Now, Unable to Shift Soon". The service light for the ABS went out. The dealer concurs that if you leave the car sit for more than 72 hours and don't drive it for at least 30 minutes, the battery drains down enough to set off different warnings. He recommends that if I park it for more than 72 hours to attach a battery tender to keep everything charged.

As I was heading out to the dealer, my dash comes up with "Service Transmission Now, Unable to Shift Soon". The service light for the ABS went out. The dealer concurs that if you leave the car sit for more than 72 hours and don't drive it for at least 30 minutes, the battery drains down enough to set off different warnings. He recommends that if I park it for more than 72 hours to attach a battery tender to keep everything charged.
Time to put charge ports on ICE cars, now LOL. Another possibility is that there is a module that is not going to sleep.

Wow. That is brutal. My 2020 Sierra has 36k miles on it, still with the original battery, and it sits sometimes for weeks without being started and I have never encountered anything like this. 30 minute drive every 72 hours? That is ridiculous.

Time to put charge ports on ICE cars, now LOL. Another possibility is that there is a module that is not going to sleep.
I know with other cars I've had the interior alarm motion draws some serious juice, my AMG when tested showed several modules being active while parked. I believe Justin also recently made a similar remark about this

Cadillac App......what a joke ! I sign in to use the app to schedule a service appt. for the ABS problem. It says that my dealerships first available service date is January 18th 2023. I will bet that there is nothing wrong with the ABS and they will just reset the light. Probably a two second fix.
If you car has been sitting, you may want to check the battery. I found out the hard way. My car has been parked and I started getting it couldn't get updates, then the ABS warning so I put the charger on it and problems went away. I checked the battery before putting the charger on and it was ok. The cars are really sensitive about battery being fully charged.

If you car has been sitting, you may want to check the battery. I found out the hard way. My car has been parked and I started getting it couldn't get updates, then the ABS warning so I put the charger on it and problems went away. I checked the battery before putting the charger on and it was ok. The cars are really sensitive about battery being fully charged.
Just what I wanted to hear. I already have one car and a motorcycle that require constant trickle charging. Now I'm going to have another. I'm running out of outlets!

You must've called them? As they said I was the 2nd person to call today. I found out my whip is being strapped down as I type this and that depending on the Buffalo game ("super Bob" driver is a big fan) my whip will be delivered this Monday or early Tuesday morning as I'm the first stop out of only two.

This company has been assigned 70 Blackwings and they run 40 carriers throughout the country. I asked about NJ stops and they said also this coming week. HOLY SHIT, this may actually turn into reality, real soon!
Thanks for this info. I was just able to pull my window sticker for the first time (car built 7/25) and heard back from Tim at Online Auto that my 4BW should make it into the Albany area on Monday on its way to CT. Things are heating up!

Thanks for this info. I was just able to pull my window sticker for the first time (car built 7/25) and heard back from Tim at Online Auto that my 4BW should make it into the Albany area on Monday on its way to CT. Things are heating up!
Video Games Basketball GIF

Just what I wanted to hear. I already have one car and a motorcycle that require constant trickle charging. Now I'm going to have another. I'm running out of outlets!
Ha, I can relate, except I have a toy hording issue that exceeded available outlets a while ago. I have a couple of NOCO 4 bank chargers. I really like them because they cover all battery types including lithium and 6V for my old Honda. Plus they are smart, meaning they do a lot more than just charge.

Get a call from the dealer and… Holy shit, guess what shows up out of the blue today!! All black CT5-V Blackwing.. FUCK YEAH!!!!!

Rob, please remove me from the tracker.
Congrats!

Ha, I can relate, except I have a toy hording issue that exceeded available outlets a while ago. I have a couple of NOCO 4 bank chargers. I really like them because they cover all battery types including lithium and 6V for my old Honda. Plus they are smart, meaning they do a lot more than just charge.

Sounds like I'm gonna have to look into something like that!

That's awesome! Congratulations! I'm about six weeks behind you so it gives me hope I might see mine before Christmas! 😂

My car just showed up on my dealerships website, I guess that means its been invoiced.

One step closer!

It's getting real!!! My whip parked in Albany, NY, won't be on the move until Sunday night. You can see she is in good company with other parked Blackwing's on the other car carrier.

Attachments

• Blackwing 11.4.22.jpg
    Blackwing 11.4.22.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 99
  • Blackwing 11.4.22.jpg1.jpg
    Blackwing 11.4.22.jpg1.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Blackwing 11.4.22.jpg1.jpg2.jpg
    Blackwing 11.4.22.jpg1.jpg2.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 94
  • Blackwing 11.4.22.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
    Blackwing 11.4.22.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 94
Wow. That is brutal. My 2020 Sierra has 36k miles on it, still with the original battery, and it sits sometimes for weeks without being started and I have never encountered anything like this. 30 minute drive every 72 hours? That is ridiculous.
You know, I used to get all kinds of weird errors like those with my V3. I eventually had to open a case with GM the third time it happened. They wound up replacing the ECM and I think it was fixed. I sold it 7 months later. Now I know why it came with a trickle charger (it had the option).

It's getting real!!! My whip parked in Albany, NY, won't be on the move until Sunday night. You can see she is in good company with other parked Blackwing's on the other car carrier.
Howwwwww did you get this?!?!?

Omg GIF by WE tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace