Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
You must've called them? As they said I was the 2nd person to call today. I found out my whip is being strapped down as I type this and that depending on the Buffalo game ("super Bob" driver is a big fan) my whip will be delivered this Monday or early Tuesday morning as I'm the first stop out of only two.

This company has been assigned 70 Blackwings and they run 40 carriers throughout the country. I asked about NJ stops and they said also this coming week. HOLY SHIT, this may actually turn into reality, real soon!
I may or may not have spoken to Tim. I may or may not have heard something similar. I may or may not have to call him Monday pending driver assignment. I may or may not have my car in a week. I may or may not even be a shrink. I may or may not even have ordered a blackwing. I may just really enjoy the camaraderie and like fitting in.

We shall see….

She Doesnt Even Go Here Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

I may or may not have spoken to Tim. I may or may not have heard something similar. I may or may not have to call him Monday pending driver assignment. I may or may not have my car in a week. I may or may not even be a shrink. I may or may not even have ordered a blackwing. I may just really enjoy the camaraderie and like fitting in.

We shall see….

She Doesnt Even Go Here Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor
If I'm tracking your order for nothing, I will hunt you down and beat you like a red headed step child 🤣

Caught these GOATS being transported South on I-75 through the Cincinnati area this afternoon. Unfortunately, none are mine. Maybe one of you will see yours on here.
Blackw1ng.jpg
Blackw2ng.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't driven my car in at least a week. The car only has 1478 miles since picking it up in June. I just took it out for a quick spin and two things have happened. #1 Anti-Lock Brake System problem. Light came on , text message alert. #2 My rear view camera isn't working. WTF ! Is the car punishing me because I don't drive it alot. My other Caddy (1967) has turned into a money pit chit show. Just dropped 11k rebuilding the engine and the rear main seal leaks worse than ever and the heater core is now leaking also. I can't win this week ! Well, that's not true. I did win $20 on a scratch off ticket !
**The rear camera was my fault. Pushing the wrong buttons.

Last edited:
We are expecting some really bad weather in Central TX tomorrow night. Possible tornadeos and hail. I sure hope mine goat is not sitting in some rail yard down here. It would really suck to get a hail damaged car after all this....

Cadillac App......what a joke ! I sign in to use the app to schedule a service appt. for the ABS problem. It says that my dealerships first available service date is January 18th 2023. I will bet that there is nothing wrong with the ABS and they will just reset the light. Probably a two second fix.

Cadillac App......what a joke ! I sign in to use the app to schedule a service appt. for the ABS problem. It says that my dealerships first available service date is January 18th 2023. I will bet that there is nothing wrong with the ABS and they will just reset the light. Probably a two second fix.
Most dealers are like this. Incredible backlog since the Vid. You might get priority if it is not drivable. Talk to your service advisor. They should be able to do something for you.

I haven't driven my car in at least a week. The car only has 1478 miles since picking it up in June. I just took it out for a quick spin and two things have happened. #1 Anti-Lock Brake System problem. Light came on , text message alert. #2 My rear view camera isn't working. WTF ! Is the car punishing me because I don't drive it alot. My other Caddy (1967) has turned into a money pit chit show. Just dropped 11k rebuilding the engine and the rear main seal leaks worse than ever and the heater core is now leaking also. I can't win this week ! Well, that's not true. I did win $20 on a scratch off ticket !
Really sucks. Sorry to hear about the problems with your BW. The caddy 428 is another story. I do most of the work on my 455 Olds in the jet boat. I've had the intake off a dozen times. Never can get it to stop leaking oil. I'm going to pull the engine this winter and do all the seals again. Good luck with the BW service.

Sounds like the 'ol flat battery light show to me.

That's very few miles, do you keep the car on a battery tender? Low batteries will cause all sorts of weird things with the various electronic systems.

That's very few miles, do you keep the car on a battery tender? Low batteries will cause all sorts of weird things with the various electronic systems.
The car was only parked for about 5 days without driving it. Are you telling me that these cars can't go a week without a low battery issue ? My Dodge Challenger can be parked for a month and still start without a problem. I'm taking a ride to the dealer for an appointment today to see how long .
30 days until V - Academy !!!!!

I throw all my cars on tenders these days even if they sit for just 2 days with all teh tech, OTA updates etc in them now and the low mileage its a bad formula for low battery and errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop