Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwings starting to move?

mtans123

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Awaiting delivery of 2023 CT4 Blackwing
Looks like blackwings are finally starting to ship. Very exciting. Someone posted on one of the blackwing Facebook pages saying their 23 ct4v Blackwing got delivered. Car number 46-0015. Hopefully they can get them out quickly. I’m tired of waiting.

Attachments

• C03A58D9-64E1-4BA1-96F7-9183ACFAE3D8.jpeg
    C03A58D9-64E1-4BA1-96F7-9183ACFAE3D8.jpeg
    680.3 KB · Views: 123
Looks like blackwings are finally starting to ship. Very exciting. Someone posted on one of the blackwing Facebook pages saying their 23 ct4v Blackwing got delivered. Car number 46-0015. Hopefully they can get them out quickly. I’m tired of waiting.

Move Dat Ass GIF by Next Level Chef

Yeah, it's been discussed in the order tracking thread over the past few days. 4BWs are moving.

10/01, P046-0011 delivered in Michigan: LINK

10/02, P041-0017 on a train to Cali: linky-link

10/03, P046-0026 on a train to Texas: moar linkage

Last edited:
Now if they can only start moving the '23 5BW's :Steer

Sounds Good To Me Amazon Studios GIF by Amazon Prime Video

And yet I'm still waiting on the delivery of my 22MY :hb

And yet I'm still waiting on the delivery of my 22MY :'(
Yup, my salesman was telling me he's 19 months in at this point

Still haven't seen a picture of Midnight Steel in the metal. Which is worrying because mine is scheduled to be built in two weeks in that color...

Still haven't seen a picture of Midnight Steel in the metal. Which is worrying because mine is scheduled to be built in two weeks in that color...
You could see if any trucks are on the lot nearby. Look for 1 of these...

You could see if any trucks are on the lot nearby. Look for 1 of these...

That's Satin Steel, not Midnight Steel.

Oops apologies for that, I thought I checked it first after seeing the wrong color on another one, but I'm dumb and didn't 🤨
I'm sure it'll be fine!

I think you have to be 100% good with a bright medium blue to order MSM sight unseen. I wanted to like it, but after seeing the 1" square in the brochure it wasn't at all what I wanted. Subjective color opinions duly noted.

Finally spotted a video of Midnight Steel on a base model. Hard for me to mentally picture what it would look like with Blackwing bits and bronze wheels.

Definitely lighter than Shadow. Hard to tell from the video how much lighter and can’t wait to see it in a variety of lighting conditions. - Hopefully there will be more review videos coming with Midnight.

Last edited:
Color is very bright...looks more like mid-day. Glad I have my shadow

Add this one to the list of, how to replace great colors that everyone seems to like with less desirable shades of the same color.

Satin Steel > Argent Silver
Infrared > Radiant Red
Shadow Gray > Midnight Steel

It doesn't help the base model of the 4 & 5 are really pretty meh, hopefully a BW will look much better. But definitely way lighter if it's supposed to be a Shadow replacement

Shadow definitely has a lot more blue in it.

Attachments

• 1 - Copy (2).jpg
    1 - Copy (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 139
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 140

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed