Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dark Emerald Frost Ordering Begins This Wednesday

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Not sure if someone already posted this in another thread, but...

From Cadillac:

V-Series Blackwing – Dark Emerald Frost Ordering Opens Soon​

Dear Cadillac Dealer Partners,

Excitement for the V-Series Blackwing continues! Starting next Wednesday 6/16, ordering for Dark Emerald Frost (G7W) will open. This is a late-availability, limited-run promotional matte paint exclusive to the V-Series Blackwing only.

Please note that due to the late-availability this color is not available for customers in the reservation program. Vehicles with Dark Emerald Frost are targeted to be delivered early Fall. Cadillac brand will not be communicating this color order opening via traditional CRM methods, so it is highly encouraged that you reach out to your enthusiastic V-Series Blackwing leads and get their orders in quickly.

You and your customers can view this dynamic color along with the other available features on the V-Series Blacking on the recently launched Build & Price tools located here:

Note that special care is required for matte paint, including:

• Do not use waxes or any type of gloss enhancing product on low gloss paint finishes.
  • Commercial car washes with any type of brushes are not recommended.
  • Power or hand washing with soap and water with a towel, chamois, or air dry is the only recommended cleanup process for this paint.
Full special care instructions to be provided closer to production.

Thank you for your support and excitement around this exciting launch!

Sincerely,

Cadillac Sales and Marketing

so you can get one of the limited number of launch VINs and you can now get the limited Paint, but just not on the same car! o_O
The option to do both, even if it means a delayed delivery, should be made available.

so you can get one of the limited number of launch VINs and you can now get the limited Paint, but just not on the same car! o_O
If you mean one of the first 250, I don't think that's possible. Per the first sentence of the second paragraph in the notice that Rob sent at the start of this this thread:

"Please note that due to the late-availability this color is not available for customers in the reservation program."

My order is currently at 1100. If I go to the dealer and make the change to Frost, will I lose my spot in line?

My order is currently at 1100. If I go to the dealer and make the change to Frost, will I lose my spot in line?
Actually...not 100 percent sure. Are you in the initial 250 being built?

I am not in the initial 250. I spoke to my sales rep and he is making the changes tomorrow for me assuming the option is available. I'll report back after I hear from him.

The door is open for you. I'm still trying for a pic of the '21 Escalade that my kids, friends, dad is driving. He's already lowered and in the emerald matte. It is baaaaddd!

I am not in the initial 250. I spoke to my sales rep and he is making the changes tomorrow for me assuming the option is available. I'll report back after I hear from him.
Which interior, wheels and calipers are you going with?

Interior remains the upgraded black, keeping black wheels with anticipation they will be replaced with something gold over time. Calipers changed from blue with rift white to bronze and emerald.

Interior remains the upgraded black, keeping black wheels with anticipation they will be replaced with something gold over time. Calipers changed from blue with rift white to bronze and emerald.
that should look great.

The door is open for you. I'm still trying for a pic of the '21 Escalade that my kids, friends, dad is driving. He's already lowered and in the emerald matte. It is baaaaddd!
I wanted to circle back to my post regarding a kids friends paint. Turns out to be a wrap that is more grey than emerald. Sorry to any that might have gotten hopes up. Hopefully I'll have the real thing to post some day..

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back