Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

NOTE: "MP" in the EDD Field: This is the first time I'm seeing this since I've been tracking Blackwing orders. I forget exactly what the letters mean, but essentially, they mean "missing processors" or computer chips. The car has been built, but it's on hold until the missing computer chips can be retrofitted to the car. I'm seeing this mostly on orders that were sitting at status code 3400 and jumped to 4D00 since I last checked the orders a couple of days ago.
Shouldn't have made fun of the goat lord yesterday🤦‍♂️.... mine shows as Delayed with MP designation 😭😭

I think yours was the only BW delivered to Sarant yesterday. Our cars had the same EDD (this is now the 3rd EDD on the tracker I've seen). You would think they'd put them on the same truck. I'd say this is getting ridiculous but we're way beyond that point now. To add insult to the whole situation Cadillac chat tells me car is not ready to ship but they don't know why.
Ordered mine from Sarant...it's built but delayed

Never forget: what goats around, comes around. 🐐
Goats have kindly chosen my 4BW as one of the lucky recipient of the MP title.

The car was sitting at 3400 for over a month and seems to be have been built 3 weeks after TPW. Either they couldn't find a damn transmission for it or they ran out of it while they kept delaying production :(

While getting the MP status sucks, at least its a bit better knowing what the hold up is.

Bad news for the goat, but good news it wasn't the blackwing breed.

4 days shy of 6 months since I placed my initial order I was just told that I have an allocation. Granted they haven't even put the 23 order together yet, but I cannot believe I have an allocation. I was honestly thinking these cars were ghosts. I've never seen them on the road and even though people talk about them regularly, I wasn't entirely sure they existed. When I go to the dealer and pick it up, that may change my mind. Some kind of cruel joke taunting all of us by @tallsteve and others on this forum. :)

4 days shy of 6 months since I placed my initial order I was just told that I have an allocation. Granted they haven't even put the 23 order together yet, but I cannot believe I have an allocation. I was honestly thinking these cars were ghosts. I've never seen them on the road and even though people talk about them regularly, I wasn't entirely sure they existed. When I go to the dealer and pick it up, that may change my mind. Some kind of cruel joke taunting all of us by @tallsteve and others on this forum. :)
That's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may or may not be correct about me having two BW's....... Has anyone ever seen me driving one????

Beautiful car, congrats, your car's vin is 9 past mine, 810600. I'm thinking they are close to delivering mine as well. Quite a few with close vins and build dates around mine (03/28) have been delivered recently. Maybe I'll be released from Goat pen soon.

Finally....Picked up from my dealer in KC yesterday. View attachment 9690
Congrats, enjoy! annoying seeing cars w CF options that i had to delete... really frustrating... are we able to order 2023 yet? I messaged my salesman and he hasnt got back to me yet, they dont hv it on the website... wonder if theyll even make them?

I did not think they were real either until I showed up at dealer. They are way more impressive in person than seeing a picture on you
That's funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may or may not be correct about me having two BW's....... Has anyone ever seen me driving one?
Beautiful car, congrats, your car's vin is 9 past mine, 810600. I'm thinking they are close to delivering mine as well. Quite a few with close vins and build dates around mine (03/28) have been delivered recently. Maybe I'll be released from Goat pen soon.
Thanks....as you know the car sat outdoors in the elements since the end of March and the dealer showed me where they found a small scratch and a few spots they could not rub out. They did say it was under warranty but next week I plan on taking it to get a bid for paint correction, PPF and ceramic coating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop