Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
What makes you think so, Throagurt, and is there any functional difference?
I called my dealer after my car got built and he said his system is showing me at 4150, despite being at 3800 on Rob's tracker. I don't think there is any functional difference. Both mean produced but not shipped.

the General Manager told me that GM is requiring their dealers to do this due to the long period of being parked during a Detroit winter
assuming this is true... Manufacturers and Dealers have the weirdest relationships lol Can force them to spend labor costs to polish and wax a car, or in some case force them to take inventory they might not be able to sell (pre-covid).. but you can't get them to knock off the ridiculous ADM adjustments

I called my dealer after my car got built and he said his system is showing me at 4150, despite being at 3800 on Rob's tracker. I don't think there is any functional difference. Both mean produced but not shipped.
Ah, thanks. Maybe I'll bug them about it in the next few days.

Hi Rob,
Can you add my order to the tracker?
Order BMQN3P. VIN 1G6D25R69N0860585
Thanks for all you do!
all set

Hey guys I have a message to relay. Accelerated services is asking not to use the Facebook messenger app for delivery status of your vehicle. I copy and pasted the message for everyone. They have no issues letting you know updates just reach out to the info below for updates

Hello, Just want to let you know, our FB messenger is monitored by our sales team. We use it to distribute leads, not as much for updates. Our dispatchers in charge of the GM freight will always know more and can help quicker. Contact Keri@autotrans.com and/or Danessa@autotrans.com. Or call 720-200-3100. We are always happy to help!

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a message to relay. Accelerated services is asking not to use the Facebook messenger app for delivery status of your vehicle. I copy and pasted the message for everyone. They have no issues letting you know updates just reach out to the info below for updates

Hello, Just want to let you know, our FB messenger is monitored by our sales team. We use it to distribute leads, not as much for updates. Our dispatchers in charge of the GM freight will always know more and can help quicker. Contact Keri@autotrans.com and/or Danessa@autotrans.com. Or call 702-200-3100. We are always happy to help!
That always happy to help tune is going to change when they are getting 500-1000 emails/calls a day as this spreads more and more. I would really push for people to leave them alone and let them work. Your car will get there when it gets there. No amount of contact with the shipping company will make it go any faster.

That always happy to help tune is going to change when they are getting 500-1000 emails/calls a day as this spreads more and more. I would really push for people to leave them alone and let them work. Your car will get there when it gets there. No amount of contact with the shipping company will make it go any faster.
True, but if you believe your car has shipped, this may be the only way to get an idea of when it will arrive, as they seem to have info that neither the dealers nor GM has.

True, but if you believe your car has shipped, this may be the only way to get an idea of when it will arrive, as they seem to have info that neither the dealers nor GM has.
I totally understand it would help with planning and I’m in that category of shipped with an ETA but I will not contact a company I am not doing business with. If it was just us on here and a few hundred Blackwings total I’d say it’s not a big deal. We all know how this goes though, it’ll go to the Escalade forums and people will message accelerated even if they aren’t shipping their cars, then it’ll go to the Camaro forums and so on. It’s really going to turn into a shit storm for them and I doubt they’d be keen on hiring 2 people specifically to talk to customers that aren’t there’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop