Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
I couldn’t help myself… I contacted accelerated services and the driver said delivery will be roughly Monday sometime. 🤞🏻Placed my order last july. 😎

How did you know it's Accelerated Services and not Jack Cooper Transport who's delivering your car?

How did you know it's Accelerated Services and not Jack Cooper Transport who's delivering your car?
Well after watching closely of all the bins after mine being delivered recently and their pics seems jack cooper either isn’t delivering due to gm has exceeded the allotment for delivery contract or they may just be doing the current productions and accelerated services seems to be doing all the lot goats that have been waiting.

Attachments

• 7ABEF637-8B1E-4742-9761-9905469505B4.jpeg
    7ABEF637-8B1E-4742-9761-9905469505B4.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
Home - Accelerated Services
You can call them or you can go to bottom of page and contact us. I just did contact us and it sends them an email I asked if they can tell me where my vehicle is and gave them my vin. The lady contacted me back within 5 minutes she said I contacted the driver and told me what the driver said on delivery timing. 👍🏻 She also said feel free to contact me Monday and I can give you a more precise delivery time.
I was very appreciative and told her thank you for some actual detailed info from someone for once.
(Of course except Rob he’s awesome!!! )

lets see how nice she is after a few hundred calls now that that goat's out. I'm sure she'll be inundated with calls now,
and for what. Your car will get to its destination when it does, simple as that. I've been waiting since July, it will get here, 810600

Last edited:
I found out from my dealer that Jack Cooper is actually transporting my car. Unless that's JCT only for an intermediate delivery, since I'm status 4300, not 4200 yet.

lets see how nice she is after a few hundred calls now that that goat's out. I'm sure she'll be inundated with calls now,
and for what. Your car will get to its destination when it does, simple as that. I've been waiting since July, it will get here, 810600
To late!

Attachments

• AEDB9816-8D36-4AED-AE26-176FFCB81A68.png
    AEDB9816-8D36-4AED-AE26-176FFCB81A68.png
    380.3 KB · Views: 132
All orders have been checked and updated accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop