Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Ahhh, based on what I'm reading here... even if (BIG IF) my car gets build on 5/30 week (which is a shorted week due to Memorial holiday), I don't think I will be able to get it anytime soon?

On separate note, been thinking about trying out X5 M Competition. Never owned a BMW. Any former/current owners?
I put in an order for an 2023 M3 Competition - so now it's a race to see if my 5BW gets out of Autoport before BMW schedule the order, produce the car and ship it to the dealer.... :ROFLMAO:

I put in an order for an 2023 M3 Competition - so now it's a race to see if my 5BW gets out of Autoport before BMW schedule the order, produce the car and ship it to the dealer.... :ROFLMAO:
I did the same thing with an M5 Comp. It was 6 months from placing the order to delivery. Still waiting for my BW order to get accepted.

Ahhh, based on what I'm reading here... even if (BIG IF) my car gets build on 5/30 week (which is a shorted week due to Memorial holiday), I don't think I will be able to get it anytime soon?

On separate note, been thinking about trying out X5 M Competition. Never owned a BMW. Any former/current owners?
My mothers owned 2 now. Solid trucks
The $995 destination fee might be the worst value thing I've ever used money on in my life
I noticed your order and @Kimkeys99 at 4800, any update to that?

My mothers owned 2 now. Solid trucks

I noticed your order and @Kimkeys99 at 4800, any update to that?
***correction*** it is still at Mesquite, I was given the wrong car info:)
It was in Mesquite, TX on the May 10th, which is around 15 miles from Sewell. It sat there until yesterday the 19th, when it arrived in Arlington, TX, at the Jack Cooper transport location (22 miles from Sewell). Right now I don’t know when it will show up at Sewell. I made fun of the old goat and he came back and bit me in the ass.

Last edited:
Maybe Dustin (@1StunnaV ) can shed some light on this.

Just got a call from Cadillac dealer; claimed that corporate said there were zero allocations remaining for 2022's. They will push mine to 2023 and that will open ordering in July... ??
Anyone hear this same timeframe? Ordered Jan. 3, 2022.
Dealer also claimed they had 2 finished/built December, still have not received them.

Yes... Ordering technically started for the 23's... only orders accepted so far were the anniversary editions

Thanks Dustin...does this imply then that parts are available to be pulled and this has gone past constraint restrictions?

it should, but it doesn't.. that would make too much sense....lol

I did the same thing with an M5 Comp. It was 6 months from placing the order to delivery. Still waiting for my BW order to get accepted.
I put my BW order back in August... it was accepted last month (after removing all CF)..... TWP was 5/1, which moved to 5/30...... going by the current situation not sure when I will actually receive it.
Yes... Ordering technically started for the 23's... only orders accepted so far were the anniversary editions
Can I order an Anniversary edition?

Anniversary edition order is showing 2000. Concierge contacted my dealer today asking to see if I wanted the custom year VIN (which I declined). Concierge said that decision had to me made by next Wednesday. Do you think that means that for the 120 cars we basically have until the end of next week to make changes and after that they are likely to freeze them?

I'm still unsure about any build and trying to get a sense of how long I have to obsess over it. :)

PS. So disappointed I can’t do the frost paint on the 120 … it would have made the car so much more special.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with the Jack Cooper Transport tracking site?

No more info shows for me. This is all I get:

As of May 21, 2022, 12:32 am Eastern Time​

Camaro6 User Name: VIN​

-- End Report --​

Search Jack Cooper Transport for shipping status of vehicle by VIN​

Enter VIN
Correct, seems to be having some technical difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors