Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Blackwing Order Tracking - 2022 Model Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...shit...I tried deleting a couple posts out of the old order tracking thread and I apparently nuked the whole damn thread! :r :hb

NOTE: the order tracking system is for U.S. based orders only. I can only view orders placed with dealers in the U.S.
NOTE: I will only track ONE order per member. If you have orders in at multiple dealers, pick one...

Blackwing Order Tracking System

Blackwing Registry

Animated GIF

Last edited:
The $995 destination fee might be the worst value thing I've ever used money on in my life
I'll throw in another $500 if it'll get my car on a truck! 😆 Seriously, if they are having trouble finding workers, I'd pay a little more (so the workers make more) to get my car moving.

Unless you consider the destination to include the GM parking lot of doom. At $995, some are getting the deal of the century for parking by the day. 🙄
True. 119 days at $995 destination (storage) fee is $8.36 a day. Close to what DFW charges for parking at the airport if you prepay on their website. Sounds like a deal to me…

I was under the impression that 3400 meant all the parts for your car were accounted for and ready to build. The constraints come in much sooner in the process. But, it's a whole new world out there now, so who knows.
That's what I thought too...maybe @1StunnaV has some insights
3400 means the build was broadcasted out to all departments to pick and pull parts for production.

True. 119 days at $995 destination (storage) fee is $8.36 a day. Close to what DFW charges for parking at the airport if you prepay on their website. Sounds like a deal to me…
I'll take that airport rate any day. NY City airport parking lots are now $39/day. That has been a boon for ride shares since Uber/Lyft round-trip is inevitably cheaper than the parking lot.

Who here has been sitting at the lot for the longest time? My TPW was originally 5/1, which moved to 5/30.... so I'm trying to decide realistically when should I expect the car?

Who here has been sitting at the lot for the longest time? My TPW was originally 5/1, which moved to 5/30.... so I'm trying to decide realistically when should I expect the car?
I think there are some with cars built in January that are still sitting in the lot. Mine was built 3/14 and nothing yet.

Ahhh, based on what I'm reading here... even if (BIG IF) my car gets build on 5/30 week (which is a shorted week due to Memorial holiday), I don't think I will be able to get it anytime soon?

On separate note, been thinking about trying out X5 M Competition. Never owned a BMW. Any former/current owners?

Just got a call from Cadillac dealer; claimed that corporate said there were zero allocations remaining for 2022's. They will push mine to 2023 and that will open ordering in July... ??
Anyone hear this same timeframe? Ordered Jan. 3, 2022.
Dealer also claimed they had 2 finished/built December, still have not received them.

Just got a call from Cadillac dealer; claimed that corporate said there were zero allocations remaining for 2022's. They will push mine to 2023 and that will open ordering in July... ??
Anyone hear this same timeframe? Ordered Jan. 3, 2022.
Dealer also claimed they had 2 finished/built December, still have not received them.
Maybe Dustin (@1StunnaV ) can shed some light on this.

May 19 2022 Last day of order acceptance per G M from what is public info. No
one blew the horn yesterday...
What happens to the orders that have already been accepted? Do they auto convert to 2023?

@ajamils .... as far as I understand, if the order is at 1100, it will be deleted or flipped to a 2023, pending your dealer. 2000 or higher, I think it should be built pending allocations. If you're in this boat, I'd talk to your dealer for "correct" info, and maybe follow up by email so that it's in writing.

January 20th

Built 3/11, no movement from Jack Cooper since they delivered it to the Autoport on April 13th which is in Charlotte, MI. Looks like we bounce around from 4300 to 4B00 to 4D00 for awhile. My dealer originally told me 2-3 months from order to delivery but as we know now... I've seen a few others on here from build date to delivery to dealer is anywhere from 71 to 109 days. Cross our fingers and wait for the day we get that magical phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop